Spin the bottle

I've been keeping this in my drafts I forgot to post and its been so long I'm very sorry about that.

Y/N'S POV

Alex asked who wanted to go next I knew nobody was gonna have the balls to spin the bottle so I was very brave and stood up but when I stood up Levi also stood up we looked at each other started laughing for no reason.

"I'll go" said Candie, me and Levi both stared at her.

"Guys, let her go right now both of yall will get a chance to go" Alex knew what was up, I turned to Alex and gave her puppy eyes. She shoke her head saying 'no' I tried getting her to say yes so I went over to her and whispered "Please ! I'll do what you want, clean the house, make fo- "I got cut of by Alex pushed me away telling me to sit down that I'll ruin the fun, I frowned and went to sit down not where I was at but where Levi was at.

Candie looked at me and she gave me THAT LOOK, I turned to look away from her and sighed. Levi patted my head but I slapped his hand. "Okay spin the bottle Candie !" Charli yelled, I saw her crossing her fingers and also was Candie, Candie spinned the bottle and it landed on Luca "Spin again !" Levi and Candie said They met eyes.

"Why?" Luca asked Levi and Candie, "Because I don't trust this girl mostly when it's brother!" he stood up and told Candie to spin again or he will leave. So dramatic for no reason..I thought to myself. "NO DON'T GO I'LL SPIN AGAIN" Candie begged Levi, Levi turned to me and I patted the floor telling him to sit next to me.

"Fine." He said and sat down next to me. Candie spinned the bottle and it landed on Charli, They both looked nervous but got in the room. After the time passed Charli came out red also was Candie. What did they do? I wonder what they did.

Everyone went expect me Levi n Light we haven't had a turn because of Alex she didn't let us go till right now. Everyone had fun and the game was abt to be over when we three spin. Levi grabbed the bottle and spinned it.

I was watching the bottle as it spun around the circle Candie of course was crossing her fingers, If she liked Levi why make it obvious? The bottle started slowing down I blinked for ONE SEC and all I hear is Levi yelling, I turn to look at the bottle and it's pointing at me, WAIT ITS POINTING AT ME? 

I looked around but someone picked me up, It was LEVI? he's so goddamn strong "I've been waiting so long for this" Levi said as he was taking me to the other room. Eh? what was he talking about? Levi closed the door and sat me down on the bed, he sat next to me and turned looking at me I did as well.

"I've been waiting so long to tell you this and I can finally tell you.." Levi grabbed both of my hands, he inched closer I started getting nervous It looked like he as well was, I was looking around turning my head around till Levi took my head and made me look at him.

"Look Y/N... I like you ever since we met my eye fell on you, I didn't want to tell you because Light likes you." I stood shocked that Levi had fallen for...ME? But but I'm just a basic girl- why would he every like me? Is he playing a prank? Is he for real, this is probably all a jo-

I was so lost In my thoughts that I didn't notice that Levi was talking to me. "Oh um I'm sorry what did you say?" I look at Levi who was at the door getting ready to walk out. "I'll give you time to think abt your feeling" Levi opened the door and left the room, What just happened- I got up and walked out.

LIGHT'S POV

I watched as Levi and Y/N walked into the room, I wonder what they would do. I was scared that they would kiss or even Confess to each other. After a few minutes I had to get some air or else I would have a panic attack "Excuse me, I'm gonna go get some air outside." I told everyone in the circle and left to go outside. I sat on the stairs with my knees up to my chest.

The fresh breeze of wind hit me I looked up into the sky and a tear drop of sadness fell down my cheek. I should have told Y/N what I felt sooner ! Now I bet Levi and Her are making out. I saw a shooting star it was my chance ! Don't those grand wishes or something? I'll try I guess.

I closed my eyes and wished for something I've always wanted. After I just sat there Imagining how things would be if I told Y/N I liked her maybe we could've been dating by now. My whole life I liked her, I liked her ! Since the first time I saw her since we where kids...I had some many FUCKING chances to ask her out ! But nooo, I couldn't and now I think she likes another guy. You know what?! Next time I see her I'll kiss her I don't care when it will be

I got up staring at the stars then I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around and it was..

I'M SO SO SO SO YA'LL WAITED FOR ONE MONTH FOR A SHITTY CHAPTER. FORGIVE ME I'M GOING THO SOME STUFF AND FORGOT TO POST THIS SHIT. ALSO WE JUST HIT 1K ! AHHH THANK UU, FOR THAT I'M GONNA START THINKING HOW TO GET THESE THREE TOGETHER.

(991 words)