Defense

Srry haven't been posting I know I said I will try to post more but I couldn't and school is coming to an end for me and there is a lot to do.

Y/N'S POV

Light was swimming around and came next to me. "Hey light" I said as he hugged me. "Are u enjoying the water?" He asked me. I nodded and then he tackled me, Levi came up to us and pulled light away. "What are you guys doing?" Asked Levi as he picked me up. "Hey! Put me down! We are just playing with the water!" I screamed at him but then I felt something squeezed my ass. It was a hand..IT WAS LEVI'S HAND. "LEVI U PERVERT TAKE UR HAND OFF MY AS-" I saw Lyssy swimming up to us and schooled Levi he put me down and Lyssy kept screaming at him but Levi kept apologizing to her and me.

Light kept laugh then he grabbed me by the waist and he pushed his body against mine by behind in front of Levi.  Levi glared at Light and I looked at Lights and he had the biggest smirk ever with blush. "What are you doing Light? Can u pls let me go?" He let me go and a went on the sand to lay down till we had to leave.

30 minutes later Alex yelled  and told everyone we where leaving so everyone got dried up and grabbed there stuff to leave. I went with Lyssy in her car and she put the music so loud but we where having a blast then she turned it down and started asking me about my love life. I told her  everything about Levi and my feelings she kept teasing me about it then we got to the ice cream place. 

We got off and everyone else also did and they headed inside I walked with Lyssy and when we got inside she kept giving me a shove when Levi would look at me. But i noticed that Light was looking at me then at Levi. After that we got ice cream we went to the park to hang out. I was sitting down next to Lyssy watching everyone acting like little kids, until Light came up to me and asked if I wanted to ride his back. I nodded and gave my ice cream to Lyssy and jumped on Lights back and I forgot he ran so fast I held on him as hard as I could trying not to fall.

We came around the playground and past Levi I tried to wave at him but I almost fell. Good thing that Light was holding my legs while he was running. "Careful honey you'll fall off of me, grab on tighter" he said as he started running faster and I gripped on his shoulders trying not to fall off. I didn't mind that Light called me nicknames it was because we were just best friends and he's been doing that since we where 10.

After a while he sat down and well I was in his lap I was eating my ice cream, I this point I was very comfortable with Light we met years ago and that's why. Levi came up to us and asked me what I was doing on Lights lap. I felt him grab my waist and pulled me close to him not letting go.  "What? Are u jealous? Levi?" Light said and I looked at him, are faces where inches away from each other, I started feeling something I have never felt towards Light ever. "Let her go. Light." Levi told him and this time he looked ready to attack Light. Again. But this time he looked very serious. 

"Woah Levi calm down I'll get off of Light" and I did as I said. I got off of him and got up. I went over to Alex as the two stayed there looking at me. The two were acting weird like if they both liked me. No no! Light would never like me he likes Charli and they are such a cute couple. Levi would NEVER like me even tho I like him, to get to Alex I had to walk all the way over the park to get to the playground. I asked Alex if we could go home she nodded and said "20 more minutes okay?" I nodded at her and started walking back to Levi and Light. 

I saw this creepy guy walk over to me and he was walking fast so I started walking fast. He grabbed my wrist and grabbed my waist. I screamed as he tried to drag me with him, "LET ME GO U CREEP!" I screamed so loud I bet all the people in the world heard me. I saw Levi and Light behind the guy. WAIT DID THEY JUST APPEAR FROM NOWHERE? That didn't matter right now Levi grabbed the guy make him let go of me and Light pulled me into a hug. 

"Y/N are u okay?!" He asked me and I said yes in a small whisper he held me tight as the whole squad came over. I looked over at Levi and well let's say the guy ended up in the hospital. Before we left I heard Levi say something to the guy "you messed with the wrong people." I heard him say as I got on with Light and Alex. The whole time I was in the lap of Light facing him crying on his shoulder. He kept rubbing my back trying to make me calm down.

I ended up falling asleep the whole way home. I woke up before we got off, I saw Light and he picked me up and put me in his room he gave me a kiss on the forehead before leaving, I was feeling something in my stomach....NO NO I DO NOT LIKE MY BEST FRIEND- I LIKE LEV- WAIT I LIKE LEVI? I start freaking out and overthink about that. I heard footsteps coming closer to Lights room. I heard two people.

I figured out it was Levi and Light, "look man, she's in my room because I put her there and she will be sleeping with me tonight, I get we both like her but she can only like one person." I heard Light voice and well what Levi said next shocked me, I DIDNT KNOW THEY BOTH LIKED ME. I mean Levi kinda gave me signs but I wasn't really sure."Look I'm not gonna share her, but unless if u also like me then I'll be okay dating u both." Levi literally said to Light. "WHAT? Me like u?! Never you know what get out of my room!" I heard Light scream at Levi and shoved him out of the room.

Now this was kinda my advantage! I'll flirt with both of them! Yes my plan is gonna work!! I got so excited I forgot that I was supposed to be "sleeping" I could feel Light get in the bed and hug me. He thought I couldn't hear him but I could because he whispered "I love u Y/N" to me. Tomorrow will be so fun I'm gonna tease them now that I know all this information. I felt Light body get closer to mine. Both of our body's were touching.

His arm wrapped around me and I felt his warmth on me, I felt very comfortable so I moved a bit to get more comfortable, I turned around and when I opened my one of my eyes I saw Lights face it was so adorable, and cute but I slept with him that night I didn't wanna get up and leave because I felt like home with him.

(1290 words)