Y/N? Jade? Charli?

JADE'S POV

I couldn't stand seeing Y/N like this. A crying mess just because of two guys. I looked over at Charli she had the same worried face as I probably had. I don't know how to comfort people, do I  put my arm over her-? I started panicking because I didn't know how to make Y/N feel better. My hands started shaking my breathing got faster. Was I gonna have a panic attack?! No no no not right now! Not when Y/N'S situation is more important. God damn it body don't do this to me! Not right now!! 

CHARLI'S POV

Glancing over at Jade her face was pale. She looked like she was gonna have a panic attack. "Hey- are you okay?" I mouthed over to her since she was looking at me. She shook her head and sweat started dripping like rain drops of her face. I was hugging Y/N so there was not much I can do. Wait actually. I stood up and got in between them. I grabbed both of them and hugged them tight. Maybe some words will cheer them both up? Y/N still had her hands over her face it was clear she didn't want anyone seeing her like a mess. I mean I wouldn't want anyone to look at me to if I was her.

"Hey guys. I know we all just feel down but just know I'll always be here for you two no matter what. Fuck men who even needs them when they're gonna treat you like shit." I picked up Y/N'S face and whipped her tears. She looked me in the eye. Puffy eyes and face. Bags underneath her eyes. You poor baby those guys really hurt you. I've never seen you like this. At least not in a while. I had to move my hand away from Jade to hold Y/N'S face. I forced a smile on my face, even though I felt like crying for with her. I needed to be supportive here.

My head jerked back and looked over at Jade. She was also balling her eyes out. "Come on guys, you're gonna make me cry if you don't stop crying. I don't like when you guys cry cheer up please.. I know it's hard but a smile on your faces look better then tears." Just then I moved one of my hands over to Jades face. Also giving her a warm smile. You also poor baby please don't cry. I rubbed my thumb on her cheek. She jerked her head to the side press her face against my palm. I pulled her head in to touch mine. And Y/N'S head to lay on my shoulder.

I'm gonna stay like this until they calm down. Small sniffles came from both of them. It seemed that their breathing was slowly down getting back to themselves. "Breath in ... 123 exhale.." I kept saying that to them until I was sure they where both better. It took a while for them to calm down but I will stay as long as they need. After all that's what friends are for right? Only if someone was like that to me. I help everyone but me? I get no help. Although I don't really care..

"I'm sorry Charli." I looked over at Y/N who was talking but her eyes closed. I rubbed her head as I thought of how to answer. Should I ask why? Or say it's okay. Maybe make her feel better and tell her there is nothing to be sorry about. Shit Charli think fast she's waiting on you. I sighed and just hugged her and Jade tighter. 

"Charli you're gonna choke us to death girl—" Jade snorted which sent me and Y/N laughing. Y/N replied the same way that I wasn't letting her breath. Oops- I guess this is how I comfort people just choking them with hugs to their deaths haha- All of us three where laughing our butts off. I didn't want to bring up what happened with Levi, and Light. I know Y/N will get sad again.

I don't want to ruin her mood when she just got it back. I smiled seeing both of their laughing and happy faces. We all fell back on Jades queen bed and laid there all together us three. "I know this might be weird but can we just stay like this a little longer..?" Me and Jade both nodded our heads at the same time. We looked at each other then we all started laughing again. This felt nice, having someone to laugh with after they felt bad. As a way to cheer them up. 

Both of them pressed their body against mine and hugged me. I guess I didn't mind since they were just friends. After all, it was nice having someone hug me. Before I knew it I had Jade and Y/N both asleep on me. I didn't move since both of their body weights were on me. I had no other choice but to fall asleep. I am looking forward to a nap right now so might as well take this chance. My eyes started to blink slower and slower by the second.

I drifted off to sleep with the two cuddled up against me.

LEVI'S POV

I opened the door slowly to Jades room with Light behind me. To my surprise I saw the three girls passed out on the bed. Since I was taller than Light he kept trying to jump to see. I shushes him and he pinned my against the wall. "Whoa buddy- calm down not right now Light~" I said teasingly to him. He blushed hard and before he could answer Alex popped up behind him ah shit gotta run- I just don't know how women can be so scary sometimes but so cute and hot.

When she saw us she got furious and slapped our heads. "You're here to apologize not be gay. Light you actually have a gf! Act like it." She screamed at us then I shushed her quickly. I pushed both of them out of the room. Alex looked at me confused and told me to go back in so I had to explain that Y/N, Jade, And Charli were  all asleep. She then told me to leave a note on the door for Y/N. When she wake up we would have to apologize. I nodded my head as well did Light.

Wake up soon please Y/N I really need to talk to you. I sighed as we did what Alex asked us. I tapped the paper on Jades Door from the inside so when they open the door they'll see it sms hopefully read it. Light dragged me out when we were finished and went down stairs to meet with the others.