Surprise

A/N

Hey guys srry for not posting for 6 days I think? Thanks for the tiny support I appreciate it :)  you guys are amazing<3 srry for leaving all of you hanging I just been going threw stuff but I'm back now and I'll try to post more! There's gonna be slight nsfw and cringy stuff forgive me😭 

Y/N'S POV

I feel a bit worm..I though. I haven't  woken up yet but I could feel that it was getting pretty hot. As I turned around I felt something behind me and my eye shot open. When I opened my eye I wasn't in my room for sure. I looked down and there where hands on my waist a moved to try to see who's room I was. I heard groaning when I moved, then I took a better look around the room. 

I was in Levi's room! And the groaning was Levi! I felt my face start to heat up as I feel something poking me. I turned around as fast as I could but when I did I almost kissed Levi. His face was so close to mine. He was still sleeping but he looked so cute, I was about to kiss his nose before my brain stopped me and told me to turn back around and go back to sleep. So I turned around but i couldn't fall back asleep so I tried looking at the time but every time I would reach to grab my phone Levi would groan and moan softly and I would get red. 

I reached for my phone one more time but the grip on my waist pulled me back and got my body touching Levi's body "S-Stop moving so much Y/N~" Levi whispered in my ear with a sleepy deep voice. He pushed up against me more. "Levi- Can you please let me go?" I said trying to escape his grip but that made matters worse. "No. Also I said stop moving so much before Something happens and I won't be able to hold back." He said in a voice that just made me feel butterflies in my stomach I really don't know how to say it. I just didn't listen to him and I kept moving trying to leave his grip but he pinned me to the bed. 

The door knob turned and Light stood at the door with his eyes closed smiling "Hey guys we are goin-" he stop and when he saw Levi on top of me he was shocked, he rushed over to us and pushed Levi off of me making him fall of the bed. "Ouch! What the hell light!" He screamed at Light as He stood up. Light was already at the door dragging me with him outside but before he could take a step outside the room Levi said something that made him pause. 

"Oh Light~ Remember the bet? If you take that step you know what's gonna happen" I turned my head around and saw Levi smirking while his hands where crossed Light turned around and he had a worried expression on his face. "I'm just joking Light for today we are gonna forget it." Levi said chuckling. "Okay then get changed because we're gonna go to the beach." Light smiled a bit but Levi took off his shirt In front of us. We where both blushing just staring at Levi but then Light snapped out of it and dragged me out of the room.

(SKIP OF TIME BC IM LAZY SO NOW YOU GUYS ARE AT THE BEACH)

NO ONE'S POV

Levi and Y/N where sitting down seeing everyone else play in the water as they relaxed. Y/N spotted Alex whispering to Light and Light nodded his head so Alex smirked and got up. "I'll be back guys I'm gonna go to the bathroom!" Alex yelled so everyone could hear her. She turned to Levi and smirked and Levi also nodded. Alex ran to the bathroom and took a few minutes. Y/N took soda and started drinking it. "I like your swimming suit" Levi said looking Y/N up and down "Oh Thanks!" Y/N responded back with a bit of blush and a smile on her face. 

"Levi go!" Said Alex shouting at Levi and Levi covered Y/N'S eyes with his hands. "We have a surprise for you sweetheart" Whispered Levi in Y/N'S ear. "Can you trust me?" Asked Levi and Y/N nodded. "Can you see anything?" Asked Levi again. Y/N shocked her head. "Alr" Said Levi and started walking Y/N somewhere. "I'ma take my hands off but don't open your eyes yet" Levi told Y/N and took his hands off from her face. 

"Open you eyes!" Levi told Y/N. Y/N opened her eyes and saw her oldest sister. "L-Lyssy?!" Y/N jumped from joy "Hey Y/N" Lyssy said smiling. Y/N started crying as she hugged Lyssy. "Oh cmon Y/N! Don't cry your gonna make me cry!" Said Lyssy as her eyes started filling with tears. 

"Sorry it's just it's been so long I'm so happy to see you" Y/N said to Lyssy as she wiped her tears and Lyssy did to. "Your still short" Lyssy said laughing. "Oh shush! I grew its just that your so tall" Y/N said laughing as well. "Wanna do something we did when we where kids?" Lyssy asked Y/N and she nodded. She Lyssy told her to get on her back. "Damn Y/N your heavy" Lyssy said jokingly. "What do you mean? I lost a lot of pounds!" Y/N made her voice in a sarcastic tone. Lyssy grabbed Y/N's legs and ran to the water. "Wait Lyssy...WAIT!" Y/N screamed as Lyssy jumped into the water with Y/N and letting go of her when they where in the water. 

Y/N swam up but Lyssy was already waiting for her above the water. "COME HERE LYSSY." Yelled Y/N splashing water at Lyssy. Lyssy Gasped dramatically and start to splash at Y/N. Everyone Joined them and had a water fight splashing water all over the place.

"Careful I don't wanna get wet!" Levi screamed at the squad as he sat down next to Alex. "Are you a cat or something" Laughed Alex at Levi. "Shut up. Also that was a good idea now look at Y/N she looks very happy" Levi chuckled while watching Y/N having fun. Alex grabbed Levi's hand and took him close to the water. "Alex?..Alex!..ALEX..WAIT PLS DON'T" Levi was about to fall in the water but grabbed Alex.

Alex pushed him into the water and got him all wet. "ALEX." Levi was so pissed so he walked on the sand and grabbed Alex's leg and dragged her into the water as Alex screamed telling him that she just dried up. Alex and Levi started arguing but Y/N and Zach came in and pulled both of them away from each other.