I'M SORRY

Y/N'S POV

"Hey Levi, Give me a piggy back ride!" I told Levi as I jumped on his back. "But the hou-" "shut up, you're gonna do it" I held on him while we walked inside while Light was walking behind us.

"Omg, Levi looks just as hot as I thought" I knew that voice. Wait? CANDIE IS A REAL PERSON NOT A VOICE OVER?

"Candie?!" Me, Levi and Light were shocked, the rest of the squad was also. I got down from Levi's back and walked over to Candie but Levi grabbed my arm. I turned to look at him he shocked his head say 'no' I nodded at him and he left go of me I held my hand out to Candie maybe in the roleplay she was rude, she can't be rude in real life. Right?

She completely ignored me and walked to Levi smiling. She hugged him, Levi didn't like nobody to touch him he didn't like hugs. The only person who he aloud to touch or hug him was Alex, Me and Light. Levi pushed Candie off of him and walked over to me.

"You literally just full on ignored Y/N when she tried to shake your hand" Levi grabbed me and pulled me into a hug, he acted like if it was his job to take care of everything that happened to me. I didn't need help most of the time which pissed me off. "Aww, Levi baby don't be like this!" He lifted his head up to look at Candie with mad in his eyes.

"Levi it's okay you don-" I got cut off by Levi's hand going over my mouth. Was this man crazy?! Does he think he can shut me up when he wants to?! I pushed him off of me " What the hell Levi why did you do that!?" I yelled at him and ran upstairs annoyed at him. I knew Light followed me cuz when I sat down on my bed he was at the door.

It really pissed me off that he though he could control me and make me do whatever he wants to do with me. Light sat next to me and hugged me I started crying, not of sadness but of anger.

LEVI'S POV

Ugh I've fucked up this time, I already made her mad because of what I did in the car. I kept staring at my hand wondering why I just randomly thought of putting my hand on her mouth. I really need to control myself when I'm around Y/N I treat her like a toy. I basically tell her what she can do what she can't. I feel horrible she probably hates me now. Oh I forgot this brat is in front of me...Candie ugh

"Levi baby?" I hated it when she called me that I've literally told her to stop many times and that I don't like her but she doesn't listen the ones who I want is Light and Y/N I LOVE THEM BOTH but I never got the time to tell them this, It's why I'm so overprotective over the two. I don't want them to like anyone else.

"Can you please STOP CALLING ME THAT JEEZ YOUR ANNOYING" I screamed at her then I saw tears in her eyes. Shit shit shit shit SHIT I fucked up three time now. "I-I'm so sorry- I didn't mean to-" I apologize to her over and over she forgave me so I went up stairs and when I passed Y/N's room I saw Light and her cuddling. I didn't really feel jealous I felt left out I don't know how to describe the feeling right now seeing my both crushes cuddling very close. 

Y/N was in Lights chest and Lights hands were around her waist I wish that was me. I went to my room feeling like a horrible person I laid there staring at the roof wondering if I should go apologize or let her stay mad at me.

I felt so sleepy so I decided to go apologize to Y/N, I walked to her room she was still there with Light both of them had fallen asleep. I was gonna walk out "L-Levi..?" I heard a soft sleepy voice of a women, I had woken up Y/N and soon after Light woke as well. "I came to your room to apologize for everything but you were asleep with Light so I didn't wanna wake you up." I sat down on her bed Light sat up and so did Y/N.

"I'M SORRY, I didn't mean to do what I do! I'm just worried because I-" I stopped myself before I said another word. Y/N and Light looked at me and they both tilted there head at the same time. Y/N wanted to say something but Alex interrupted her.

ALEX'S POV

I was in the kitchen with the rest of the squad after Light, Y/N and Levi ran up stairs. Candie was sad that Levi screamed at her I knew that he didn't mean it he was never like that, I've known him since little kids. I rubbed her back then Charli wanted to play a game. Spin the bottle?! She wanted to play a game that is just not- I kept saying no and she kept begging me so I gave in she wanted me to get Light

The rules were that you go to a different room with the person the bottle landed on and they could do whatever they wanted. I didn't want to play it because some people are in couples and stuff. I walked up stairs and went into Light's room he wasn't there I went to Levi's room. It was weird because he was always in his room every time he could be but he wasn't so I went to Y/N's room last and they were there the three of them sitting on the bed. 

Levi looked nervous I stared at them confused on why they were in Y/N's room, I walked in and it smelled so good. "Get down stairs we are gonna play a game I want you guys down there, I won't leave until you three are down stairs." I sat down next to Y/N and the three nodded and stood up heading down stairs. 

That was way easier then I though I said in my head as I closed Y/N's room door and went down stairs. Everyone was already in a circle and had a bottle in front of them. I sat next to Luca, and Luca hugged me while I patted Luca's head, Zach was across from were I was and he was looking at me so I smiled at him.

"Alright who's going first?" Candie asked everyone but then she pointed at Levi telling him to go he shook his head and then Jade stood up. "I'll go first because all of you guys are scared" She then sat back down and It landed it on Sora. Jade then looked at the bottle then at Drake she didn't wanna go but Charli just shoved them to a room.

"I really hope they don't do anything bad.." Drake looked worried but Zach rubbed his back tell him it will be okay. Jade and Sora came out after the timer went off and they both sat down Jade was on her phone.

"Okay who's next?" I looked around seeing if any one wanted to spin the bottle for this round.

(1232 Words)