Just a bet..?

Y/N'S POV

My hand bashed against Lights skin leaving a red mark on his cheek. "Are you crazy?! What you did wasn't okay. Mostly when we where filming a video, if we get bad reports I'm blaming you and telling everyone what you did light." I slammed my hand on the gaming table and pushed myself up leaving Light there in shocked.

LEVI'S POV

I heard a loud noise coming from Y/N'S room and screaming. Just right after they left the call. "Uh?" I said in the mic as the squad kept playing on roblox. I quickly changed website on my computer. From the Roblox tab to the discord page. I pressed my fingers against the key and started typing sending a message to Alex. 'Hey, I hear some screaming and hitting noise coming from Y/N'S room. I wanna go check it out, can you cover for me? Or you know, so I just don't randomly leave.' I pressed the send button than waited for Alex to reply. 

She started typing a minute after I pressed send. 'Hm sure, act like your coughing then I'll tell you to get some water so you can go check on in with Y/N. Make sure Light isn't hurting the poor girl.' After I read the message I went over to Roblox and did as Alex said. I started making myself coughing really hard.

Jade: I think Levi is dying-

Zach: Hey dude you okay?

Luca: Levi?

Alex: Levi, maybe go drink water? 

I made it sound so real Alex seemed convinced even though she knew I was faking it.

Luca: Do you have a water bottle near?

Levi: No- imma have to go and get some from downstairs guys, I'll be back-

Just like that I put down my headset and got up sprinting to Y/N'S room. 

Y/N'S POV

I was gonna walk out when Levi slammed the door open and Light stood up fast behind me. Everything happened so fast when my brain realized I was in the middle of Light and Levi. I tried stepping away from the side but both of them grabbed my wrist pulling me back in between them. They both glared at each other and towered over me. "Did you hurt her." I made a confused  face at him jerking my head to the side. 

"Dude- you got everything wrong." Light laughed as a response to Levi's questions. Levi pulled me to him with all his force making Light lean back almost falling, he would have if he didn't have good balance. He took a step back and looked at Levi holding me in his arms. Both of their eyes were filled with jealousy.

"Levi, Light was doing some dumb shit to me while we were filming. We left so I could scold Light. And well I slapped him on the cheek that's the mark on his face." I stepped away from Levi grabbing Lights face turning his face to the side to show the red mark. Light slapped my arm with that I backed up.

"Sorry it's just. I was worried." My eyes darted up to Levi's face when he spoke rubbing my arm where Light slapped me. 'Worried' ? Levi was worried about me..? Psst I mean we're best friends It feels nice to know that he cares about me. Just as my mouth opened Light talked over me.

"Dude, you've lost the bet. I made her fall for me first. I am the one who is dating her. The game is over she's mine, I own her." Wait, I was just all a bet?! Did he really never love me..? Tears started filling my eyes and overflowing falling down to the ground just in a matter of seconds hen I heard his words. I can't believe this, I was just a toy for them. Light never liked me. That's what he's saying right now. And Levi too..?

"I can't believe your two." I grabbed the doorknob and ran out. "Wait!!! Y/N" I heard Levi's voice scream after me. "What." I stopped my tracks wiped my tears and turn to look at him. "Let me explain please!" He said panting. Just then Alex's door opened. Same as everyone. I think they finished filming. Oh no they're gonna all see me like a crying mess. I made eye contact with Alex and she ran to me hugging me tight. 

"What's happening?" She asked me and looked at Levi. Light stepped out of the room looking down. I broke down and fell to my knees. "I was just a bet that Light won and Levi lost!!" I said threw my tears covering my face. "What." Through the crack of my fingers I saw Zach coming over. He patted my back. "Jade, Charli why don't you take her to calm down?" I got up as Jade and Charli grabbed me walking to Jades room.

ALEX'S POV

"What did Y/N mean by she was just a bet for you two?.." I looked over at Light as Levi caught his breath. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot waiting for one of them to explain. But nothing came out of their mouths I had to get at least a word out so I'll have to threaten taking some things away. "Fine, you guy won't say anything? I'll take away everything from your rooms and kick you two o-" just then both of them started talking I couldn't understand either one.

"One at a time!" I yelled at both of them then Luca stepped in. "Levi and Light both like Y/N. They made a bet that I'm sure Light won I mean that is what Y/N said right? She probably took it in bad terms and right now I'm pretty sure she thinks you two don't even like her. That Light is just using her and has no feelings of love towards her." Both of them started nodding their heads. 'I get it now..' I thought to myself.

"Well now she's probably balling her eyes out." I looked at them disappointed. I smacked Light in the head and made them both get up. "Go apologize then tell everyone to meet down stairs." I gave them a shove over to Jades room.