Love Signs

LIGHT'S POV

I was still awake and couldn't go to sleep because of what Levi said to me. The words kept repeating in my head. "What if I'm trying to kiss you?" It was weird of him to say anything like that. I definitely could see that he like Y/N but he acted like that with me-. I turned to face my wall and scrolled threw TikTok. It was 2 am I have never stayed up so late. I was very tried but kept thinking of Levi. I couldn't get Levi or Y/N out of my head. I ended up falling asleep while watching TikToks.

Y/N'S POV

I woke up to the hearing of screaming. I recognized the voice it was Alex and she was yelling pretty loud I also heard the sound of pans. Classic. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. Eww I didn't really liked the way I looked. I ignored it and stood there thinking if I should change out my PJ'S. Ehhh....I didn't changed and went down stairs, the food was already on the table. Everyone was there except Levi,Light, and Charli. They're probably still sleeping. "Good morning Alex!" I said to Alex before taking a set at the table.

"Good morning Y/N! How did you sleep?" She asked me while I was grabbing some pancakes. "Oh um it was good!" I said yawning and putting my pancakes on the table ready to eat them. I looked around and wonder why Charli wasn't there she is always the first one to be at the table and ready to eat. "Good morning Loser" I heard then I felt a slap on my head. "Hey! The hurt Zach!" I knew it was Zach because of his voice. And of course he calls everyone that. I saw Light And Levi come down the stairs pushing each other. Everyone was already eating at the table. "Move Light you're taking up all the space!" Levi yelled at Light. "No! I'm trying to get down but you keep pushing me!" Light responded back to Levi. "Cut out you two will you!?" Alex screamed at them.

"Get over here and start eating." Zach said after Alex was done. "Yes sir." They both said. They seemed a bit off. "Good morning beautiful~" Levi said to me and hugged me. It was weird something was up with him. "Move Levi!" Light said and pushed Levi. "Good morning bunny" Light said to me. (Omg that was so cringe pls🥹) "good morning to you both." I said and kept eating my pancakes. "Have any of y'all seen Charli?" Jade said while stuffing her mouth with pancakes. Everyone shaked  there head. "Haven't seen her since yesterday" said Drake.

"I went to her room yesterday to give her chocolates but then I didn't see her anymore." I said finishing my food. "Weird..." said Alex and looked down at the food. I got up and washed my dish. "Where could she have gone?.." Zach said actually sounding like he cared for once. "Maybe she went for a walk!" Said Jaxx. "She will probably return later, let's not think much off it, and if she doesn't return then we will start worrying okay guys?" Said Sora trying to Cheer up everyone and making it not as big as a deal. "Jaxx and Sora are right! Come on guys she will return!" Drake said smiling at everyone. 

"If she doesn't come back before we start filming we are gonna go search for her." Alex said wiping her eyes. I knew she was trying not to cry cuz maybe she thought something happened to her I mean it's her best friend I would understand. "Speaking of filming..What are we gonna film today?" Luca asked breaking the awkward silence. "We should do a Roblox rolplay!" I said exited. "I haven't done one of those In a while why not! Great idea Y/N!" Alex said looking at me more happy smiling. Glad she isn't feeling down no more cuz of Charli. I'll probably call her later.

Everyone was done with there breakfast and washed their own dishes so Alex wouldn't do much work. "Guys we should watch a movie!" Yelled Jaxx heading over to the Couches and the big TV. "Sure why not!" Said everyone else. They all went over to where Jaxx was expect for Me,Light and Levi. "Come on guys come sit down with all of us!" Drake said looking at us three. "Oh um give me a few minutes I need to find something!" I ran upstairs but Levi and Light where also going up stairs. I went into my room and grabbed my phone and called Charli. She didn't answer at all I texted her no response. I was getting worried but then I heard a knock I turned around and saw Light and Levi blocking the door.

"What do you guys want? You two been acting weird." I quickly said trying to leave the room but they didn't let me. "We want you Y/N." Levi said not letting me out. "Let's talk about that another day let me go down stairs!" I yelled at both of them trying to leave. Light picked me up bride style "What the hell! Let me down! Let me leave!" I said kicking my feet. "Not until you give us a kiss." Light and Levi said at the same time. "In. Your. Dreams." I told them and some how got out of there and ran down stairs the the rest of the squad.

(915 words)