A fall

ALEX'S POV

We where all just talking about what we should film for are video. I was thinking like a game on Roblox like an obby but we always did that so I wanted to do something. Everyone was eating and talking but I saw that Levi and Y/N kept looking at each other and when they made eye contact they both looked away a bit shyly.

I was gonna say something about Y/N and Levi but I thought of it two times so I didn't instead I got up and put my plate away. Everyone did the same thing when they where finished eating. I went over to the sink and started washing the dishes. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around. It was Y/N "Hey Alex I can help you wash the dishes" she told me I was gonna tell her sure to help me but then I remember earlier when everyone was eating. "It's okay I'll do them, you should go ask your boyfriend to help you and show you your room" I said smirking to her. She started to turn red a little and i yelled at Levi to come over us. "LEVI COME HERE" I yelled telling Levi to walk over here. He walked over to us "What?" Levi said crossing his arms. "I was watching my anime show" he said annoyed

"Could you please show Y/N to her room?" I asked and he did.

Y/N'S POV

I was just trying to help Alex with the dishes but she called over Levi. He said he was watching anime i wonder what anime? He picked up my stuff after Alex told him to show me my room. "Can I help with that?" I turned around and saw light there. I was gonna speak but Levi said something. "No thanks. I can do it myself" Levi said. "I'll show Y/N to her room then" he looked at me and smiled. "It's okay light I'm already doing it." Levi said in a deeper tone that I have never heard. "No. I'll help you." Light said to Levi. They both gave each other Death Stars. "What about if you both do it!" I told them putting my hand behind my head. They both nodded and showed me to my room. My room was nexts to Levi. Light opened my door "Well this is your room, you will be staying here" he said smiling at me.

I walked in and looked around, Levi put my stuff down and light stood there. Levi tripped over something and pinned my to the wall while light was watching.

 Levi tripped over something and pinned my to the wall while light was watching

(You guys where like this)

You both where blushing a lot "I-I'm so sorry" he apologized to you. You pushed him off gently blushing as well.

LIGHT'S POV

Me, Levi, and Y/N where walking to her room as I walked in I opened the door. She walked in and looked around Levi put her stuff down. He tripped on something it was funny but what happened next was not funny. He ended up pinning Y/N to the wall in front of me. IN FRONT OF ME. I was very mad but didn't show it. It was just a trip right? He didn't do that on purpose right? Hopefully it was an accident and not on purpose. I ended helped Y/N and took her away from Levi. I asked her if I could help her with her clothes and unpacking cuz I know it's a lot of work. Levi ended up leaving I was happy that he was out of the room so it was only me and Y/N. "I love my room it's so big!" Y/N said happy she looked cute.

Me and her started to get to unpacking and placing things where she wanted it. "Where do you want me to put your makeup?" I asked her taking out all her makeup. "Oh um on the table over there with a mirror" she said pointing at the little stand with the mirror.

After a while me and her finished unpacking I was walking out and she grabbed my hand and turned me to look her "Thanks for helping me Light" she said and smiled at me. I felt my face heat up a bit. "Y-yeah anytime" I smiled. We both heard a knock on the door so we turned around we saw Alex there. "Are you two finished? We are gonna film here in a bit." She looked at both of us "oh okay" me and Y/N said at the same time. I walked out and went to my room while Alex helped Y/N to get ready to film.

ALEX POV

I knocked on the door of Y/N'S to let her know that we where gonna make a video in a bit but light was in there so I told both of them and light walked out while I said with Y/N. "Okay so I have set the computers up before you got here so after I leave you just gotta join the voice chat in discord okay?" I said to her and she nodded her head. After explaining everything she needed to do I left and she got on so we could start filming.

Ikkkk pretty short chapter hah🥹

(904 words)

4/23/2022

11:48pm