Levi..

(Ahhh this chapter some stuff will go down ⚠️WARNING ⚠️ THERE WILL BE A BIT OF SPICE ALSO ⚠️TW⚠️)

3RD PERSON VIEW

Light got up and left the table were Alex and the others where. As he got up chills ran down his back he turned back to see Alex giving him a Death Star still. Light looked at Alex with a worried face but shrugged it off.

Alex turned back to look at the rest of the squad when Light had already went up the stairs. Zach came up behind her and whispered in her ear "Princess, I'll help you with the robux".

Alex turned around to look at Zach the shocked her head at him. "It's okay, I have something up my sleeve they won't get any robux. They think they're slick making me do challenges, that's dumb" She said very quite only letting Zach be able to hear.

LEVI'S POV

(Levi's pov right now is when Light pushed him to the ground and left. So we are taking this a little back.)
I watched Light as he left me on the floor. Wondering what caused him to act so, I don't know how to put it. Let's just say it surprised me. I got up and peaked into the kitchen, I saw Light with a water bottle and sitting down talking to the other squad members.

I didn't see Y/N so I maybe thought I could look for her. She's almost always around me or Light, and if she's not around any of us two then she's always in her room. I went up stairs to find Y/N.

I walked up the stairs quietly so no one would notice me and draw attention. Alex has always said she never hears my footsteps, Maybe that's why nobody sees me coming behind them.

I was at Y/N's door and my room was next to her's. Well actually down the hallway from Her's. She's always loud she never lets me sleep mostly when she plays Roblox ugh how I could just scream at her and tell her to shut up when it 3 in the morning. Although I adore her.

I opened Y/N's door quietly and saw her on the bed sleeping. I walked in the room and looked around she moved her posters around. I walked close to her bed and saw her sleeping. I caught myself smiling when I looked at in the mirror of Y/N's.

Ew. This is why I hate smiling. Sighing I gave Y/N a kiss on her forehead. She so adorable sleeping, "I'll make sure you and Light be mine" I whispered in her ear knowing she wouldn't hear it because she was sleeping.

I was looking around her room, and seeing what's in her room and stuff. She had some shoe boxes under her bed. I found her under gear in the closet, Imagining her only in the under gear turn me on.

I shut the door and walked out of there with my face red. Sighing and looking up at the roof I heard someone's footsteps coming up the stairs. I was fast walking to my room when someone called me. I turned around and it was Light.

"Levi? Why where you in Y/N's room..?" Light called out for me. Putting my hand on my neck and rubbing it I spoke. "Um..nothing I didn't see her with you so I just came to check if she was in her room and if she was okay."

Light raised an eyebrow and scanned me up and down. I was still imagining Y/N and Light noticed I was flustered. "Right, so why are you so red?" My eye  opened wide so I just turned around and start walking back to my room.

Light grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall. "Alright Light who do you think you are trying to pin me to the wall?" Grabbing his hand I switch sides and now I was pinning him.

Light looked me up and down. I put my knee between his thighs putting pressing my knee against his member. He groaned softly and quietly "What are you doing..."

LIGHT'S POV

I felt Levi knee down this pressing onto me. As I groaned softly I frowned at him. "What are you  doing..." I muffled. I can't be doing this, I'm dating Y/N I need to get him off of me or else it would be counted as cheating.

My eye widen as Levi's hands slid down my side, I tried pushing him off but he just tightened his grip. He let go of my hands but pressed his body against mine.

Levi's hand got to my pants and started to try to take them off. "Levi ! What the hell are you doing get off of me! We're in the hallway. I don't want anyone to see me with you right now. We aren't even dat-"

I stopped right there. If I was gonna play hard to get with Levi then I can't be saying that. He stopped after I cut off. "We aren't what?" He tilled his head and he stepped away.

It was my go to run. I pushed him away and started running. I was gonna go down stairs but he grabbed my arm and pulled me down on the floor. My head hit the floor but it didn't really hurt.

He got on top of me. "What the hell Levi. Someone is gonna think something of us. Get off." Levi nodded and got off. That was easy then I thought. Levi got up and pulled me up from the ground.

Levi picked me up. "LEVI. HEY!" I thought he would leave me alone. I guess I thought wrong. And how is he so strong?? He walked down the hallway and into his room. He closed the door behind him and locked it.

I started kicking and Levi dropped me on his bed. I turned to look at the door then I felt something on my neck so I groaned. I turned to look back to see Levi licking and kissing my neck.

IS HE LEAVING MARKS?! Levi didn't have my hands held so I tried pushing him off but he was stronger in this position. I need to get him off, I'm basically cheating.

"Levi...I don't want this.." It was the only thing I could think off to get him off. I faked the tears, even though I did want it. I couldn't do this to Y/N until it's the three of us I can't do this.

LEVI'S POV
I looked at Light who was underneath me with tear. I let go of him and stood up straight. I've gone to far now. "I'm sorry Light I didn't mean to.." I got so distracted about think of some nasty stuff.

⚠️TW⚠️

I didn't realized if Light wanted it. I kinda...r@p€d him...I kept apologizing I got out of control he hates me doesn't he now? I let him go and he left.

After he left I closed the door and laid on my bed thinking of what I've done. I feel so bad. GOD DAMN IT LEVI. I started beating the shit out of a pillow and hurt myself on purpose.

I'm sorry for the people that this triggered. I'm sorry and love you guys❤️
(1238 words)