|~|Chapter 8: Recovery|~|

It took a few weeks for things to get back to normal on the Hermitcraft Server.
They had to check for a breakthrough because, how else did Sam get in and got of this place?
Xisuma and Iskall promised to look into it in their spare time.
Luckily Mumbo's injuries have healed slowly, sure some still were still visible but they were slowly healing and Grian has been, well he's been a little worried about if Sam decides to try his luck again so he's worked on ways to black Sam out of entering this place ever and plans to be more prepared for when it happens again.

~

In his base, he finished making another message for Mumbo and was ready to put it all in a Minecraft.
"Not bad, Gree-on."
Grian froze and turned to see something he hasn't see in a while; The Ghost Of Tauris.
"Been a while since you came to talk to me like any spirit haunting someone.", he smiled,"I apologise, but I am very proud of you to see how far you've come in life and your accomplishments.", Grian looked up,"I'm proud of that day. . . I was going to kill him. . . I would have, if I didn't think of how it would effect our old friends, my friends and. . . I just couldn't bring myself to end his life.", Tauris nods,"That's Understandable. I am glad you didn't take his life, even though what he's done it is justified.", Grian nods, he pushed the Minecraft through the Hobbit hole, he then turned to the ghost of his old friend,"I'll be sure not to let him do that again, and I'll find out why he wanted to know about the whole moon situation.", Tauris nods, giving Grian a thumbs up as he faded away again.
Grian sighed, rubbing his eyes,"This is. . . This will be harder than I thought.", Grian figured this wouldn't be the last he'll see of his ghost or Sam, so he was going to be prepared this time for anything.

=

"Good afternoon, Iskall and Doc!"
Iskall looked up from his work,"Hey, Grian and Mumbo. Updates?", "Of course, how if your eye?", Iskall stood,"It is fine, just a small malfunction in the eye.", Iskall was obviously some kind of cyborg, he said that was what he was and so everyone liked it because meeting a cyborg is very, very low and especially one that didn't kill ya.
Doc came in with a few pages,"Hey, Doc!", "Good Morning Mumbo and Grian.", Mumbo smiled,"Seems like you've both been busy, any updates?", "Yes.", Doc held up a poster of a moon that was strangely divided and in different colours,"This is a graph about the moon, specifically about the rare chances of different moons like The Blood Moon, Blue Moon and so many more names. We are currently trying to find more info but I believe we can come to a theory of this Sam man wanting to use it to his advantage?", Mumbo nods, Grian too,"I guess so, I mean when the moon turned red we all saw what happened.", "Yeah, I'm still trying to not forget that.", Iskall continues,"And I'm going through some books to find out what the heck are Listeners.", "Also a good call.", Doc and Mumbo spoke about the moon, because Mumbo knew a little bit about it.
Iskall leaned over to Grian,"You have a plan?. . .", "I'll figure something out. . . If you see anything related to them then I'll come up with something. . .", Iskall nods,"Just be sure to tell Xisuma.", Grian nods, they joined in the conversation about the moon and trying to find reason in it.

=

"This is. The weirdest portal I have ever seen.", Solidarity and InTheLittleWood, or Martyn, were staring at a portal that was in the shape of an ear, unsure of what exactly they should do and it this was an issue or just someone making a weird design of a portal.