|~|Chapter 16: Sam's Revenge|~|

"I'm tell you it's Sam!"
Xisuma looked at the papers,"You positive?", "Yes! These are clippings from newspapers from that day!", Iskall looked at them, then at Grian,"Why did you run away?", Grian sighed,"I ran away after what Sam did, couldn't stay there anymore with those memories.", Xisuma nods,"And I believe he is also the one that kidnapped Mumbo and tortured him.", "Yes.", Iskall looked at the Listener,"You don't think he's working with them do you?", Grian glared at the Listener,"He better not be.", Xisuma stood up and walked over to a chest,"It is highly possible, if he spelled out Watcher then he must know.", Grian nods, how much he wanted to tear Sam apart for the years of PTSD, hurting and Kidnapping Mumbo, and now working with the creatures-
"Grian your eyes are purple, calm yourself.", Grain shook his head,"Right, sorry.", Iskall nods, he turned to Xisuma who stood in front of the Listener,"What do we do?", Xisuma glanced at them,"For now. We need to tred lightly, if this Sam has it and is working with The Watchers and Listeners then we can be in trouble.", Xisuma pulled out his notes of The Listener,"For now we can't let the others be aware of the situation.", Grian and Iskall nod and understand, Grian especially wanted nothing more than these creatures to leave them alone and he didn't want The Hermits to find out about his secret and ruin his chance of a normal life.
. . .

=

"AHH!!"
Impulse was immediately taken it back by the jump boost he had,"Impulse?!", Impulse thought he would fall hard but he didn't and just floated down,"What the heck. . .?", Scar tired but nothing happened,"Was. . . Was it a glitch?", "Maybe but remember the book is missing so someone may be messing around with the power.", "Maybe. . .", it was now a known fact that the book was missing and it's possible someone was now using the power of the book to mess with them and Doc swore when he found out who is doing it he would be sure to make them suffer and that scared most of the Hermits because Doc's experiments were scary enough already and they didn't need him turning someone into a mutated monster.
. . .
Again.

=

So Grian read through his library,"So, that's why it happened.", "Hm?", Xisuma looked over Grian's shoulder,"I was reading into the whole moon thing and the reason why everyone's eyes had turned red or their skin was decaying or dried up may be because of the moon; Specifically the gravity change and the oxygen.", Xisuma nods,"Which now explains why I was fine.", Grian nods giving him the book,"Yeah, you are your space helmet.", Grian put a few things in his bag and headed out.
Xisuma read through the book and then noticed something on Grian's desk, he walked over and realised there were many photos from when Grian may have been in school and he could see now that Sam wasn't one to be trusted as Grian's smile didn't watch his eyes and he other male seemed oblivious.
. . .
"What did this man do."