|~|Chapter 12: Captured Listener|~|

Xisuma managed to get to the address of the store Etho bought the music thing.
Upon finding it, it was small but had a lot of stuff sitting outside and inside the store.

~

Inside, Xisuma looked around the number of items and old junk around the store,"How can I help you?", Xisuma turned and saw a store owner,"Oh, good afternoon. I apologise for asking, but did you happen to sell a music part to a man named Etho?", she hummed, reaching under the desk and pulled out a old notebook, which may be the records of everything that had been bought and who bought it.
"Hm. Yes, Etho. He wears a cosplay of some kind?", "Yes.", she nods as he carefully ripped out the page and showed Xisuma.
"The young man came in asking if we had spare parts for a music box."
She then pulled out a small box, opening it there was a lot of small items like pins, springs, sewing needle and etc.
She rested in her chair,"I recommend him a special music tune for his project, I figured it would make sense as he had such unique eyes.", Xisuma nods, it's why Etho likes to cosplay characters with eyes like this, Kakashi being his favourite to cosplay especially after the archery incident.
Xisuma looked at the lady,"Well, do you know where you got that tune?", "Hm. . . I believe that a traveller dropped it off, he advised me to sell it to someone that I believe should have it.", Xisuma thought to himself, so a traveller came in and wanted her to sell it to someone that may be a Hermit?
. . .
"Hm. I see."
"Would you like to buy anything dear, or did you need some info of your friend's purchase?", Xisuma took a small hardback notebook,"Actually, I eyed this for a bit and I needed a new notebook.", she nods and Xisuma payed for the book and took it along side the page of the notebook and about a Traveller.
As he walked back to the portal, he kept wondering about this Traveller, maybe it was a Hermit in danger?
. . .

=

Cleo let her pet snake out for a bit, Gemini was working on a few potions as they were preparing for Season 9 and they didn't know what to expect for this seed.
"Hey, who's that?"
Cleo turned around confused, there in her doorway of her home.
. . .
Gemini looked at Cleo, who was just as confused but when Cleo's rattlesnake began to rattle it's tail.
Danger.
The hooded person ran,"HEY!", Cleo booked it after them,"Cleo!", Cleo didn't listen, she wanted to know who that was and why they were watching her and Gemini!

~

The Hooded Person nearly made it into the portal when broke!
The Hooded Person was confused but then saw Iskall holding a pickaxe and was smug as ever.
Before they could run again, they were bounded by rope and vines, curtesy of Scar and Pearl.
"Tie them up!"

~

"Cleo, you can't bite them."
Joe was making sure Cleo wouldn't bite the Mystery Cloaked Man, Grian and Iskall made sure that they wouldn't be able to move at all.
"Are they awake?"
"Yeah, they're awake and struggling by the wrists."
The members managed to make a room that wouldn't be blown up or destroyed, obsidian and Netherite blocks and made sure they were chained up.
"What should we do?", Grian looked at the others,"I believe we should wait till Xisuma gets back, I think he would know what to do but for now Doc try scan the Hooded Person.", Doc nods, he steps forward and clicked a button on the side of his mechanical eye and the process of scanning began.
Grian looked at the others,"We'll need to keep guard, I'll offer and if anyone wants to join.", Scar and Iskall nod,"We'll join. Everyone else do your regular routine and once we find out more we will call a meeting.", everyone nods and leaves, Iskall walked over to Doc and sat him down on the ground to let him process the information and the result can come back.
"You okay, Grian?"
"I'm fine. . . I'm just wondering how they found us. . ."