|~|Grian Leaving YHS|~|

Grian ran through the halls, he held his arm that had been gashed open by Sam, he was shaking as each wound, bruise and cramp hurt like hell and the blood splattered around the halls and the bodies didn't help.
Grian yelped and slipped on the blood, his body ached and he shook as he pulled himself up.
. . .
Wait. . .
Headphones. . .?
Tauris!. . .
Grian had hope,"Tauris. . .?", then he heard coughing, he felt his heart stop and then once he turned a corner he saw. . .
. . .
Tauris!
He fell next to Tauris, putting pressure on the wounds,"Tauris, come on. . . We're so close now. . .!", Tauris opened his eyes, he felt numb but he could see the phone in his hands, he turned to Grian,"Grian. . . I'm. . . I'm not gonna make it out that door. . .", Grian looked at him,"H-Huh?", Tauris shook his head,"My wounds are too deep, I'll be dead before we even get to the first floor. . .", Grian had tears in his eyes and felt his heart stop, Tauris continued as he took a deep breath,"I called the cops. . . They'll be here soon to save you and the others. . .", Grian tried to blink away the tears,"Tauris please. . .! We can still get out the door together. . .!", Tauris shook his head, coughing up blood and that was the moment Grian's head began to wander.
Was he really about to lose someone else?!
He was going to be alone again. . .?!
. . .
"Grian. . ."
Tauris's voice became more quiet and hazel, Grian took his hand,"C. . . Forgive me, for not. . . Stopping him sooner. . .", Grain began to cry, Tauris smiled and wiped Grian's tears with what strength he had left.
"And. . . Find someone Grian. . . Find yourself a best friend that you deserve, maybe find the one you love. . . But get new friends. . ."
Tauris's eyes began to roll back, he closed his eyes as he coughed up more blood and went limb.
. . .
Grian's face was steamed with tears that smeared the blood from his face, he felt no heart beat from Tauris.
. . .
Then he heard sirens, he cried as he hugged Tauris for the last time and begged for this to be a nightmare.
. . .
It was. . .
But a nightmare you couldn't wake up from.

~

Sam was seen put in cuffs and taken to the police car, many survivors and victims of Sam were telling the police everything that Sam had done to them and others.
. . .
Grian sat in front of the school, bandages and plasters all over him and his uniform was drenched in blood and it was ruined.
But something snapped.
Grian stood up, at first he snuck past the reporters, parents and cops, and once he got a bit if distance he broke into a sprint towards the woods.
"GRIAN?!"
"GRIAN!?!?"
"WHERE IS MY SON?!?"
Sam chuckled, many turned to him in the window.
"He can run. . . But he can't hide. . ."

=

Grain ran.
He didn't know where he was going, but all he needed to do was get away from his home and the life he grew to hate!
Eventually Grian came to a stop, to catch his breath and almost threw up from exhaustion and the wounds.
. . .
"Hide. . . I need to hide. . ."
Then he sensed light.
He looked up and saw a purple light, he walked towards it and saw a man in a helmet of some kind.
. . .
As he turned to go in the portal, Grian stepped forward,"Excuse me. . .", they stopped and turned, they had a look of shock seeing the boy's state,"Please. . .", Grian fell to his knees,"I need help. . . I need to get away. . . Please. . .", the poor parrot hybird was shaking, but as the portal began to glow they could see purple wings and a halo.
"!"
A Watcher?!
But how-?. . .
They took a deep breath, they walked towards the small boy and knelt down, picking him up,"I'll keep you safe.", so he carried the injured boy into the portal to Hermitcraft.

=

Xisuma couldn't have been nicer back then, despite the fact he was A Watcher, Xisuma helped him and let him stay and things have been alright.
. . .
But Grian struggled to make friends, he didn't want to get close to someone that could turn out to be like Sam.
"Hey, Grian."
Grian fell from his tree,"Huh-?", "We have new people here, mind help explaining the rules as I have to handle a certain bunch.", Grian looked up, seeing some people with Xisuma and seemed to talking about someone named 'Scar', Grian was left with someone in a suit, a mustache and was the same height as his Watcher Form, so he was quite tall.
. . .
"Well, I'm Grian."
"Um, I'm Mumbo Jumbo."
They shook hands, Grian smiled awkwardly,"I'll uh, follow me and I'll show you where you can build your first base and I'll explain the rules.", Mumbo nods and followed Grian, and Grian admitted to himself that Mumbo seemed like a nice guy and wondered if he knew about the amount of chaos that will happen in the coming days.
Though, Grian doubt they'd get along since Grian liked creativity and he looked like he was a smart guy.

=

. . .
Grian took a deep breath, smiling at the sun,"Hey Tauris. . . I did it. . . I got a better beat friend, and many different friends that support me and care for me, just like you asked me to do. . .", Grian smiled, finally he was happy both mentally, physically and emotionally, and he hoped Tauris was in a better place with their friends.
. . .