|~|Chapter 26: Home.|~|

Home at last, and as predicted many got the cold or even the flu from the rain or the open wounds.
Luckily everyone was treatable, patched up and most planned to stay in bed for the next week or two.
And Grian wanted the same, but he couldn't rest as he worried that if Mumbo woke up, he would remember and tell the server what he saw.
. . .
Grian had an idea.
Getting out of bed, he flew off to Mumbo's base immediately with a plan in his head to get the issue fixed quickly!

~

Grian entered the base, seeing Mumbo asleep and seeing bandage around his head, most definitely from the lead pipe he was whacked with, which made Grian's stomach twist in guilt.
He shook himself, it would be over soon and his secret would be safe for another long time.
. . .
"I can't risk it Mumbo, I know you would never tell anyone what you saw but. . ."
Grian sighed, he held his hands up and they began to glow,"I'll erase those memories, memories of you seeing me as a Watcher, killing Sam and just- Anything that could bring the Watchers back or the Listeners.", finally Grian finished erasing Mumbo's memory and he left the room and hoped it worked.

~

"I still don't understand. How is my music box the reason they ran?"
Etho held it up, Xisuma shrugged and Beef held a page,"Well, I think someone faced them before and this music perhaps is connected to it?", Xisuma sighed and stretched,"Perhaps. But maybe it's best that some things aren't answered besides, I don't want this happening again.", Iskall nods,"You said it! Thankfully Scar is back to normal and the Rift hasn't spread but it seems to just be. . . There. And The Watchers and Listeners are gone, and for good I hope.", Xisuma nods, Doc sighed,"I still wished to study them, could have had them as a weapon.", "Doc, I swear.", Doc shrugged, everyone was still tired but made light of the situation.

=

"I'm glad your okay!"
Mumbo chuckled,"I am too, though it is a shame I hit my head on the roof, I could have helped you.", Grian shrugged,"Your fine. Sam is gone and the creatures, so we don't have anything to worry about anymore!", Mumbo nods,"True, I believe I have been kidnapped enough in my life time.", Grian laughed, Mumbo sighed and was just glad it was over.
Grian knew he would have to tell them eventually, though now wasn't a good time to tell them as they were all still recovering.
. . .
Maybe his promise to take his secret to the grave can be taken back, and if he is discovered he will prove that he isn't like the other Watchers.
"Hey, Mumbo! Are you up for a build swap?"
"Sure thing, mate. We haven't done that in a good while!"
For now, he would rather have fun.