|~|Chapter 18: A Watcher|~|

"Good Luck, Dads!"
:)
Mumbo chuckled, Grian smiled,"Nice to see Grumbot is still his old self.", Mumbo nods,"Yep! I've been working on expanding his Learning AI, you know so he can expand his knowledge.", Mumbo smiled at Grian, though he noticed Grian looked a little down,"You alright, mate?", "Hm, oh yeah I just uh, I didn't sleep well I think the whole the locked up prisoner I'm just having a but of a uh. . . Stress moment.", Mumbo understood, though he didn't know if he felt bad for the prisoner because he was kidnapped but from the extent Xisuma and Iskall went to keep them trapped so they're possibly dangerous.
"Anyway, wanna go see Doc?"
"Sure thing, it will be nice to see him again."

=

Doc had to be restrained because of another deadly experiment.
Thankfully, Xisuma managed to restrain Doc thanks to his programing and for extra measure he was tied to a chair.
"What has he done this time?"
They turned to Grian and Mumbo who had just arrived,"He wanted to take the Earth Eater out.", "Doc no- Not today.", Doc kept trying to argue back so he use it but Tango and Etho did their best to argue back and Grian was just laughing.
Then a whizz of an arrow!
It hit Etho in the knee, making him screaming in pain but all of them were use to be hitting by arrows, so why would-
Then Grian froze when he noticed the purple aura to the arrow.
"Get down."
"What Grian-?"
"NOW!"
Almost immediately arrows that to whiz at them all, they all started to scream and duck, Doc managed to get out of the ropes and thankfully because he wasn't human it didn't effect him much so he managed to grab a crossbow he had upgraded himself and began to fire back.
Grian looked up and immediately saw the purple feathers under a very dark purple cloak and he immediately knew what was shooting and so did Scar.
"WATCHER!"
Everyone got scared, Grian grabbed one of his fireworks and light up a match, lighting it up he aimed it at The Watcher and let it release even though the firework sent him back a bit.
But it hit The Watcher and it made them stop shooting so it allowed them to help those that were hit inside Doc's Lab, Grian looked behind him as The Watcher looking at him before he ducked into the lab and made sure to lock the door.

=

. . .
The arrows had this acid lime spell on them.
Luckily most people got skimmed by the arrows or didn't get hit, it would leave a scar but Etho had it worse as it was really lodged in his leg and he was struggling to not scream in pain, Doc was helping getting it out and hoping pressure is applied to the wound.
. . .
"What do we do?"
Scar looked at Grian,"We'll have to report to Xisuma what has happened, it doesn't help someone is messing with the Moon power we locked away.", the group agreed.