|~|Hermitcraft Headcanons|~|

Grian's Watcher Form is the same height as Mumbo, Watchers are much taller and Grian is the shortest Watcher.

=

Cleo owns a bunch of snakes and uses them to freak people out like letting them loss to scare people.

=

Xisuma wears a helmet because of the air around him on earth.
He's not from earth and he wears the helmet to breath and when he takes it off he makes sure that the room's air is stabilised for him to breath.

=

Doc is half robot/hybrid.
Sometimes he will need help when it comes to repairs as he can't do it himself and some still see why Doc has this tendency to experiment.

=

Scar is still getting use to being an elf or finding the use of magic with the help of Gemi from her experience in Empire Smp.

=

Mumbo doesn't handle wild magic well.
No one knows why Mumbo's mind or body couldn't handle it and no one can understand why but it could be that Mumbo is a human but. . .

=

Pearl and Gemini help Scar with magic and teaching him how to casts spells and remember spells.

=

Etho collects music boxes, why does he, he says it's out of habit and he likes music boxes and the tunes.

=

The reason Tauris has Demon Wings is because he knew of S@m's crimes but never stopped him and helped him until Sam killed him.