|~|Chapter 21: Marked|~|

"How did this happen?"
Mumbo's neck and wrist was examined from the purple marks and veins,"I dunno. . .", Xisuma looked at Grian, who cleared his throat,"Well, um. . . I was awake from a dream and I noticed Mumbo was having a nightmare and I tired to wake him.", Xisuma nods, turning back to Doc,"Can you confirm what it was?", Doc hummed, examining the marks on his neck and wrist,"Hm. I don't know, possibly a side effect from getting hit with arrows but no one else seems to have side effects like this and Mumbo got skimmed on the cheek by the arrow.", as Doc spoke, Xisuma took Grian out the door to speak with him.

~

"What is happening to Mumbo?"
Grian sighed, scratching his head and fixing his goggles.
"It's what Watchers to their targets.", Grian snapped his fingers to recall,"Most of the time it's for Watchers to hunt their next target but also it's a way for Watchers to target people their prey are attached too to hurt them emotionally and mentally.", Xisuma followed his arms,"So, they're trying to get to you?", Grian nods, sighed and pinching the bridge of his nose,"I swear to God. . . Xisuma, we have to do something.", Xisuma nods,"I understand that, but what can we do?", Grian pulled out his communication device and began typing,"I'll have a plan, I'll work on finding a way to reverse the Watcher Mark and I'll see where they are coming from.", Xisuma nods and leaves to check up on the others.
. . .
Grian was going to put an end to this nightmare of his kind, even if it's the last thing he does.
"Everything okay?"
Grian nods as Scar passes him,"Yep.", Grian felt a pain in his parrot wings but brushed it off.

=

Scar held the parrot feather, twirling around in his fingers.
. . .
As he does, he notices the feather was losing it's red and fading to. . . Purple.
An illusion spell, to make it appear that Grian had parrot wings but in reality. . .
Scar was in shock, but then realised that if Grian wasn't a Parrot and his feathers were actually purple.
. . .
Watcher.

=

After some members were able to leave but some like Mumbo and Etho had to stay behind, often they got messages about the jump boost so someone was definitely messing with them.
And Grian knew it had to be Sam, I mean- Grian felt like he couldn't trust many people because Sam was a messed up person.
How so?
He remembered one time in High School he had liked this girl but she kindly turned him down and said she was not attracted to men but to girls.
So what does he do?
He dresses up as a girl to make her fall in love with him.
**I'm not joking when writing that, that is what he does in one of the episodes and on that note; Never Do That To Anyone.**
Grian didn't know why he would go through that trouble, but he didn't put it past Sam and he was also occupied with finding something; a potion, spell or just something to remove the Watcher target mark.
. . .
So far, nothing much mostly because Watcher knowledge wasn't easy to find because they were believed to be extinct, which is fair.
. . .
Grian sighed,"Right. Guess it's time to check brother book.", Grian pulled out another book and began to read.

=

That night Grian finally got a track on where the Watchers are coming from and it wasn't too surprising that they were coming from; Watcher Tower.
. . .
"Are you a Watcher."
Grian froze, turning he saw Scar holding an enchanted sword and aimed it to Grian's neck.
. . .
C-r-a-p.