|~|Chapter 11: Admin Meeting|~|

"Hurry up and drink it!"
Grian refused to, mostly because he didn't like the smell of the potion,"Grian, if you don't drink it then you'll stay like this forever.", with a groan, Grian took the potion,"Thank you.", and immediately he turned back to normal, he swam out of the water and was officially back on shore,"Phew!", "Now; has this taught you anything?", "Nope!", Scar and Mumbo sighed, Grian smiled as he rang out his sleeve a bit,"Now, I'm more determined than ever to get Iskall back! What should I even do?-", "Grian.", the three of them turned and Beef came over,"Beef, hi. Everything okay?", "Yeah, Xisuma and Iskall just wanna talk to Grian about something and sent me to find him.", Grian nods,"Whelp! If ya don't hear from me again, I'll probably respawn in my base!", with that Grian left them, Scar took off his soaked hat,"I need to get dried off.", "Yeah.", so they parted ways to do their own things.

=

"So; it's serious?"
Xisuma nods,"Yes. It appears they have found us, most definitely their trying to kill you Grian.", he nods,"I understand that, but how did the Listener not kill me? I was dead asleep.", "Here's the odd part, the reason they didn't kill you was because of Etho's music box.", Iskall and Grian turn in shock,"Huh?", Xisuma nods,"Yeah; When I opened the box and it began to play, it seemed to hurt the Listener and it fled.", Iskall wrote that down,"Maybe ask Etho about the box but don't make it suspicious.", "Obviously.", Iskall turned to Grian,"What about the rift?", "Don't worry, I'm working on it and I've sealed that area off.", "Good.", they continued their conversation and looked through the server.

=

"Hey, Etho?"
Xisuma entered his lab,"Oh, hey Iskall, what can I do for you?", "Uh, just stopping by. Um, can I ask something?", Etho nods,"Yeah.", "Um, where did you get the tune for your music box, did you buy it make it??", Etho pulled his mask down, smiling,"Oh, well every part is bought or made by me, but the tune I actually bought in a store.", Xisuma nods,"Really?", "Yeah, they had a box of music pieces and the store owner recommended one and it sounded great.", Etho smiled and went off into his lab, probably to work on something so Xisuma decided to open the box again to see what song it's called.
. . .

90 years without slumbering.
Tick tock, tick tock.
His life seconds numbering.
Tick tock, tick tock.
But it stopped.
Short.
Never to go again.
When the old man.
Died.

". . . Grandfather's Clock?", "Hm?", Xisuma looked up,"It's the name of the song.", "Oh, that's good to know!", Xisuma nods, Etho came back over,"But, why do you ask?", "Well, I was thinking of getting my own music box.", Etho gave a thumbs up, "Highly recommended. Helps with sleep.", "Is there more to the song?", "Yep, I was playing it earlier and closed it around the last verse.",Xisuma smiles and leaves, "Thanks!", Ehto continued to his work as he listened to his music box.

=

**So, I was researching a song fir the music box and I choose this song and I started to think why I've heard it before and at frist I thought it was because of FNAF!**

**NO!**

**I literally use to sing this song in Singing Classes! Like every day, I would normally hate myself for not noticing, but then again I didn't know the music box had lyrics to it so~**

**Good To Know!**