|~|Chapter 19: Lab Stay|~|

Etho never thought he could have been in more pain than he ever experienced!
Doc was luckily in the mood to help and not experiment mood, luckily the arrow didn't do much as Doc managed to stop any further damage to Etho.
"We have some pain killers, best to take them for those that got hit and Etho you're gonna need to stay here till your knee properly heals and you can walk again.", Etho groaned, hating the idea of being stuck in a lab and being bedridden.
. . .
"I can already tell this is going to be a rough few weeks."
"Heh."

=

"That attack was out of nowhere. . .", Xisuma was mad,"They took the Listener back. So, there goes our way of answers.", Grian sighed, he was still getting over the attack and they all decided to stay in the lab for the night for their safety and in case they were attacked again.
. . .
"Why do you think they attacked, think it was to save The Listener.", Grian leaned back as Iskall checked his wound and Xisuma checked the server codes,"It may have been a warning.", "That's a warning to them?", "Unfortunately.", Grian felt a little sick, but that was definitely because of the pain killers they took for the wounds.
"Best to get sleep and face the issue tomorrow with fresh minds."
Grain nods,"Good idea.", Xisuma closed the server and made sure to keep the portal close in case.

~

"Feel okay?"
Grian was sharing a room with Iskall, Mumbo, Scar and Joe,"Yeah, the side effects are slowly wearing off and this gives me an opportunity to work on my outfit to make it perfect for the season.", Grian climbed into the bed, silence before in inhaled sharply.
"Why are hospital beds so comfortable."
They all burst out laughing at the sudden comment, it was true and it was just funny how Grian looked offended by it.
"Let's just get to bed, I'm tired and want to sleep off the pain in my ankle."
So they shut off the lights.
. . .
Grian stared at the ceiling, many thoughts running through his mind as many possibilities were running through his head of what was coming and his mind kept going back to Sam.
. . .
He had everything to do with this, Grian knows it he just needs a little more proof.

=

"

Stay still Doc."

Xisuma was in the lab and had Doc on the table, even if he was partiality robotic there was still parts of of him that was still human.
. . .
The arrows cut through and nearly melt through the mental.
Xisuma examined the injuries and damages,"It's fixable and it will be easy to patch up.", Doc nods, Xisuma held up his tablet,"I'll put you on charge while I fix you up.", Doc nods and as Xisuma put the charge on Doc, Doc was sleeping and charing and Xisuma got to work.