|~|Chapter 15: The Moon-Huh?|~|

Grian entered the room,"Hey, Xisuma. Progress?", Xisuma turned,"Well, Iskall is still reading through the documents we managed to save before Doc crashed from the scan but we've also been figuring out why the specific song is hurting the Listener.", Grian nods,"I see. . . Any idea?", "We have a theory of it being some sort of message but the song is about a grandfather and his clock, him dying and the clock dying with him.", Grian nods,"Hm. That is odd. Have you tired asking Etho?", "He hasn't came from his trip, but we'll be sure to ask him once he returns.", Iskall nods, holding out the files to Xisuma and Grian,"The files cover the basics and unknown info about them, some the words are a bit faded but it is to be expected as Doc was going to crash if I didn't transfer the info.", Grian nods, he understood that Doc was going to crash because downloading information that much from one scan can really break Doc so it's a miracle he was alright and hadn't gotten his system fried.
"GRIAN! XISUMA! ISKALL!"
The three of them jumped to the sound of yelling, the door was kicked open by Rendog,"Ren? What are you doing, what's with all the yelling??", Rendog breathed heavily, he was sweating and he seemed to be in a panic!
"WE HAVE A SITUATION!"

=

Mumbo finally fixed up Grumbot,"Just a small malfunction, nothing too bad. I wish people stopped trying to get answers out of you that you literally can't answer.", Mumbo then heard a crash, he turned and saw Grian had knocked over and cheat as he landed,"Grian?", he didn't say anything, he sprinted over and made Mumbo look him in the eyes, this was odd to Mumbo,"Uhh. . . Grian?", "Eyes aren't red. And your skin isn't dried.", Grian circled around Mumbo,"What's uh. . .  What are you doing?", Grain stopped in front of Mumbo and  sighing with relief,"Thank God.", Grian then looked at Mumbo, grabbing him by the shoulders and getting him to level,"Mumbo, we have a problem. Remember the book hat had all that reach about the Moon?", Mumbo sighed,"I've been trying to forget that incident.", "I know, but Rendog said it's gone!", Mumbo froze,"What.", Grian nods, letting him go,"Rendog came in yelling and panicking! He said he went to help Impulse with Doc with his system, apparently it's glitching, but they realised the windows were broken and the book was gone!", Mumbo ran his hand through his hair,"But. . . Who would take it, after what happened I thought no one would touch it. . .!", Grian nods,"I know, I went to you first to be sure you didn't get infected, I also checked others and no one seemed to know who would take it.", Mumbo groaned, he wanted to forget that incident so much and now it was coming to haunt him, would that mean the effects would start again? Slow falling and jump boost??
"Sorry Mumbo, I just had to check.", "You're fine, I was the one that started the cult and it got out of hand.", Grian nods, but if none of the members knew where the book was or who would take it, especially after the incident.
"But I'll keep an eye out."
"Thanks Mumbo."

=

Grian got back to his store, upon arriving he noticed his price board was covered with a cloth, did Impulse put it up?
Grian pulled it off, but then dropped the cloth as he froze in shock.
. . .
Covering his prices was probably thousands of ripped newspapers that spelled out one word.

W A T C H E R.

In a blind panic, Grian tore it all down and ripped them into shreds!
He didn't know who was doing this. . .!
But as he was about to rip the last thing to shreds, he noticed something odd,"Wait. . .", he recognised this article!
These were articles from the Yandere High School incident, Sam's arrest and then him going missing.
. . .
Suddenly it all made sense.
"SAM."
If Grian hated him before, never had he felt this much rage towards him.
If Sam had managed to sneak on the server and kidnap Mumbo, it must have been the warning he spoke about.
. . .
"Why the hell did a spare him?! I should have killed him when I had the chance! Curse myself for being so nice and wanting to change!"
Grian ran out and flew to find Xisuma and tell him immediately!