12) Asking

After Harry had calmed down he started to think about how he would write his letter to Mr and Mrs Weasley.

"Dear Mr and Mrs Weasley,

How are you, I hope you are keeping safe? Thank you so much for getting my potions ingredients, Mrs Weasley it means a lot. I wanted to ask you both for your permission to date Ginny. The first week of the summer I was a mess I couldn't do anything apart from lie on my bed and stare at nothing. Since Ron and Hermione didn't write I didn't know what I would do, it felt like no one cared. My Aunt, Uncle and cousin moved to a different country and I had nowhere else to go, I didn't want to burden you when I was feeling so low and I couldn't stand to go to headquarters as it made me think of Sirius trapped there last year, I just couldn't do it. I wrote to Ginny because, it felt right. I needed to apologise to her for being an idiot towards her the last few years and I felt like she would respond. I really was an idiot towards her, if I made more of an effort to get to know her I would have realised how simply beautiful she is (inside and out) and I would be writing this to you before the war started up again. even though we have only exchanged a few letters, I have slowly found myself falling in love (or what I think is love). I am unsure because I really don't know what love is. Only Sirius has told me 'I love you'. Do I feel for Ginny the same way I felt for Ron and Hermione? No Ginny is special she's she's... Ginny is Ginny and if I am in love I think that I would want to spend my whole life by her side. So returning to the point of this letter, I would like to ask your permission to date Ginny and one day marry Ginny. I am serious and I just want you to know how I feel about her and I would never do anything to harm her. Knowing her older brother's protectiveness and the war, I would like to keep our potential relationship secret, for the safety of everyone. 

Hadrian James Orion Potter

Your honouree 7th son

P.S. All letters I send have security charms on them, they can only be read by those who the letter is to (and if you have a special eye like mad-eye). Don't worry I am using a spare wand that I found in my vault to cast spells meaning the trace won't be activated and I have the approval of the headmaster."

Satisfied with his letter, Harry wrote a quick note to the Headmaster saying that he accepts his job before he sent all his letters off to who they were written to. 

Sirius floated in 5 minutes later to find Harry exercising to help get a 6 pack (definitely so that he can outbattle death munchers and not to impress Ginny). 

"How are you doing pup?" Sirius asked 

"Hey Siri, I'm ok thanks." Harry replied

"Are you ready to try and change into your Animagus form, we'll start with your tiger form as that will be best when your with moony?" Sirius asked his second question

Harry nodded enthusiastically before he asked "how do I start?"

Sirius smiled at his godson's enthusiastic face before he stated "so what you need to do is you need to focus and imagine yourself changing into a tiger."

Harry nodded then he began to focus. Harry imagined himself changing into a tiger and he did it.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Sirius exclaimed as a fully transformed Harry sat in front of him.

Harry transformed back before just shrugged and said "well nothing to do with me is ever normal."  Then he started to laugh at Sirius' gaping expression. To snap Sirius out of his shock, harry cast a wandless water blasting charm at his face. That caused harry to laugh even harder before he fell asleep in good spirts.