25) The First lesson

On Thursday later Harry found himself in the unused classroom next to his office for the first lesson in the Lower level thunderbird Army. There were many students from Gryffindor and ravenclaw however there were not as many students from slytherin. 

"Welcome to the Thunderbird Army, I am Professor Potter and I will be teaching you how to defend yourself, we will be starting with the basics and when I think that you are ready, I will tell you to attend the advanced Thunderbird Army classes, all houses are welcome and should not be disrespected" Harry said in the teacher voice he had stole from Remus.

Despite him only just being selected as a teacher, Harry had earned more respect in 5 minutes than Snape earned in 7 years with gryffindor students.

The first spell Harry taught the lower TA class was expelliarmus (he planned to follow the same plan as what he did in the DA the previous years). Many of the older students were good at expelliarmus however some of the gryffindors and hufflepuffs were struggling when it came to some of the other spells such as petrificus totalus, stupify and protago. 

In the hour and a half lesson Harry (or as the students called him Professor Potter) had made sure that all his students had learnt how to cast expelliarmus, petrificus totalus, stupify and protago as well as the theory behind all the spells.

"Well done everyone, you did really well tonight, I will see you all for your next lesson on Saturday at 1pm" Harry grinned

Everyone left the classroom grinning, feeling proud and after thanking Harry. Blaise Zabini stopped on his way out and asked "Hey Potter, thanks for teaching me, do you reckon we could hang out some time?" 

"Sure," Harry grinned before walking out with Zabini and heading to the common room.