28) Incident in the TA

Harry felt that this term was going quite well, he had the most amazing girlfriend, an exceptional job that provided others with the opportunity to defend themselves and his grades were the highest anyone had seen. Harry was training with Sirius every night which was not only benefiting his grades but also his mood. Now that he wasn't talking to Ron and Hermione and he was spending more time with Ginny, Blaise, Seamus, Dean and Neville he felt as though he was living a normal teenage life. 

The lessons that he taught were going very smoothly until Harry moved Blaise Zabini up from the beginner TA class to the more advanced TA class.

Around the middle of October harry walked into his classroom and found his class gathered in a circle around Ron and Blaise Zabini. Ron had his wand pointing at the tall slytherin.

"What on earth is going on here?" Harry shouted

"Ron pulled his wand on Zabini here," Katie Bell said calmly

"Mr Weasley is that true?" Harry said his voice indifferently

"Why do you care Potter, he's just a slimy slytherin death eater who shouldn't be here?" Ron sneered

"I will have you know that I am not a death eater Weasley and I am here because Professor Potter asked me to be here" Zabini said cooly

"Mr Zabini is correct, I asked him to be here, he is not a death eater and he has every right to be here; now I will be taking 10 points from gryffindor and you will be serving detention with professor McGonagall. I warn you Mr Weasley I do not tolerate any behavior like this in my classroom so if this happens again I will be asked to take further action, would you like me to write a letter to your mother" Harry said his voice displaying no emotion and showing that he should be respected by others.

Ron grumbled angrily however Harry's last statement had scared him into silence. Unfortunately the idea of his mother hearing did not stop him sticking his middle finger up at Harry and jinxing Blaise. Luckily Blaise put up a shield so he wasn't hurt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry took a deep breath and summoned 2 patronuses (Padfoot and Prongs). He sent prongs to Remus with the massage that said "Uncle Remus could you cover my TA class for about half an hour as a situation came up?" The second patronus (padfoot) was sent to Minerva and it said "Aunty Minnie, would you please come to my TA class as an incident has arisen?" The patronuses bounded away and 5 minutes later McGonagall and Remus showed up. 

"I got your patronus Harry and I will gladly cover your class, what are they doing?" Remus smiled

"Thanks Uncle Rem, they're looking at non-verbal spells" Harry grinned before turning to Minerva "Thanks for coming Aunt Minny, I need your help"

"M- sorry Professor Potter since when did your patronus look and sound like Sirius Black, of course I will help you Harry" Minerva asked

Harry, Minerva and Ron walked to Minerva's office after Harry explained what happened between Ron and Blaise.

"Hold on a minute... MY PATRONUS SOUNDS LIKE SIRIUS" Harry exclaimed and conjured his patronuses.

After all 5 came out of his wand he muttered something that sounded like, Sirius Orion Black you *censored* what did you do? Patronus Padfoot spoke in what was very clearly Sirius' voice and it said 

"Hadrian James Orion Potter, I just did my god fatherly duty and making you able to prank snape with my amazing voice"

"Sirius Black, you are dead how is this possible you mangy mutt" Minerva said

"Aww you hurt my feelings minnie, and I am how this is possible is a secret" Sirius smirked

"Now I see where you got Aunty Minnie from Harry" Minerva said rolling her eyes fondly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anyway," Harry said 5 minutes later "What should we do about the incident between Mr Weasley and Mr Zabini?"

"Right so Mr Weasley, you will serve 1 months detention with professor Snape and your mother will be hearing of this" Minerva said sternly before sending him back to the common room.