Chapter seven

Later that day

S A T U R D A Y

August 26th

6:55pm

East pulled up to Malani's crib hoping her ass was ready

East pulled up to Malani's crib hoping her ass was ready. He smoked on his way there cause he knew she didn't like the smell of weed, so he wasn't gonna smoke in the car with her.

Once he parked, he walked up to the front door. He knocked on the door and a few seconds later she opened it, looking beautiful as always. He smiled instantly once he saw her beautiful face.

She looked breathtaking as always but what caught his eye was her blonde hair.

"You look beautiful ma." East said as he stepped inside her house kissing her and hugging her.

"Thank you boo, you look handsome you shining tonight baby." Malani said touching his chains as they both laughed.

"It's jus a lil sumn, I like this blonde hair on u tho." East said as he admired her beauty.

"Really, thanks. I was nervous but Tae convinced me to try it." Malani said as they locked eyes.

"Yea, it look good, you always look good with any hairstyle." East said as he pecked her lips a few more times.

"Hea these are for you." East said as he handed her a huge bouquet of red roses.

Malani felt her heart drop as she saw the bouquet of roses

Malani felt her heart drop as she saw the bouquet of roses. The bouquet was way bigger than the first one he gave her a few days ago, the roses were absolutely breathtaking. She really wasn't expecting East to be so romantic cause his ass was mean as hell. But she was loving this new side of him she got to witness.

"Easton, these are beautiful thank you so much boo." She said as she smiled brightly.

"No problem baby."

East watched as she put the roses in a vase, he couldn't take his eyes off her, he loved her beautiful face.

"Why are you staring, you always do that." Malani said nervously under his gaze.