Chapter thirty-seven

Two weeks later

F R I D A Y

January 14th

3:10am

"That beat sound nice lil sis

"That beat sound nice lil sis." Tre said as he looked down at Malani.

"Thanks, I'm surprise I did so well my on my first try." Malani smiled.

Everyone just got back from the club together and they were all at Tre's studio as they were drinking, smoking and cracking jokes the whole time. Tre birthday was yesterday and today was Jay's birthday. So the guys were drunk and high as a kite. Her friends were drunk too, Malani once again was the only sober one. Since Christmas, the smell of liquor made her want to vomit, she wasn't sure why. So she's been chilling for the past few weeks.

"Dom, yo ass dumb as fuck brah." Izzy laughed with tears in his eyes.

Dom was beyond drunk and decided to hop inna booth. He spit a few bars for everyone and had them crying on the floor. Tae was on IG live recording him. And everyone was dying at this man.

"Y'all are so dumb." Kim laughed.

Malani got up from her seat, she was sitting in Tre's chair since he showed her how to make a beat for a song. She walked to the couch, sitting in between Dess and Kim as Tae was on the other end of the couch.

"Y'all bitches cute as fuck." Malani said as she looked at her friends. She pulled out her phone to record videos of them together.