Chapter thirty-four

The following morning

M O N D A Y

December 20th

8am

"Mhmmm

"Mhmmm....East okay s-stop." Malani moaned as her legs shook from her intense climax. He kept slurping her juices up as she came against his mouth.

East slowly licked between her wet folds as she rocked her hips against his face. He placed a kiss on her beautiful pussy as he looked up at her. She smiled as she pulled his arm bringing them both to eye level.

"You gonna make me late." Malani whispered as she kissed him sloppily tasting her self on his lips.

"Thanks for feeding me ma." East smirked as Malani blushed lightly. He deepened the kiss as he grabbed her neck.

"Mhmm East...ok." Malani moaned as she pulled way from their intense kissing.

"I gotta get up and get ready or ima be late. Don't you have an appointment soon." Malani said as she looked at him.

"Yea at 10." East said as he leaned up getting off her as he pulled her up with him.

They both got up and walked into the bathroom, doing their hygiene once they finished Malani turned the shower on.

"No funny business East, just a shower or we'll both be late." Malani said as she looked up at him.

"You started it, shit." East grinned.

"Mmcht but you woke me up to head."

"I had to ma, you taste so fucking good, so sweet. Lemme get another taste." East rasped as he stood behind her and leaning down as he spoke deeply into her ear. His fingers brushed gently across her stomach making her shiver.

Malani got wet again as she heard his deep voice. She was struggling to stay focus on getting ready.

"No East, we have to get ready come on." Malani said as she stepped inside the shower and he followed.

About a hour later they were both ready to leave out. Malani made them both a breakfast sandwich and fixed a smoothie for them.

"Yo look good ma." East said eyeing her. As he pulled her closer to him. She stood in front of him as he sat in her high chair at the kitchen counter.

"I look plain and regular." Malani smiled as she looked down at her gray matching legging set.

"Shidd, neva regular baby. Ya face card forever valid." East grinned as Malani laughed.

"You're a fool you know that." Malani laughed.

"Mmcht and that ass lookin fat ma. Damn baby ya blessed for real. I needa thank ya mama." East said as he rubbed her butt, then slapping it as he gripped her ass.