Chapter forty-seven Part I

(A/N:I kept my promise lol, told y'all I would be back in mid January lol. It's been a while chile, so y'all may need to reread chapter 46 before all the comments come about being lost and what's going on 🙄. So go reread the previous chapter first. ThankQ🙃.)

Three weeks later

S U N D A Y

March 27th

5:55am

East stared at the fire as he watched his clothes burn

East stared at the fire as he watched his clothes burn. He thought he would feel better after this but yet he still felt the same...empty.

"East, yo u good brah." Jay asked as he walked outside, standing next to him.

"Yea, I'm finna slide tho, gotta go past my crib before I get back to the hospital." East rasped as he kept his eyes on the fire.

"Aight, ima pull up there later to see lil sis. You sure you good man?" Jay questioned as he could sense something was wrong.

"Yea I'm straight." East mumbled.

"You know I'm always hea man, I got you." Jay said as he placed his hand on East shoulder.

"Heard u." East nodded his head. "Ima hit you later." He said as he dapped Jay up and made his was to his car.

East walked inside his home as he checked his Richard Millie on his left wrist he saw that it was past 6am and the sun was just about to rise as he saw the small light peeking through his blinds.

He walked through his kitchen making his way down the hall, he walked inside the bathroom as he turned the light on.

He started at his reflection through the mirror, seeing the blood splattered on his face. And he smelt like burning wood. His red low eyes stared into the mirror for a few seconds. He felt numb at the moment...he didn't feel regret at all...just anger.

He turned the sink on splashing water onto his face, washing the blood away. He left out the bathroom, turning the light off. He walked further down the hall as he opened the basement door, walking down the stairs he went to the sliding glass door, making his way outside onto his patio.

He sat down in one of the chairs on his patio. Pulling an already pre-rolled blunt from behind his ear. As he lit the blunt, he inhaled the smoke as he felt his body relaxing somewhat as the marijuana entered his system.

He felt like he was losing it honestly, but he knew he had to keep his shit together and be there for Malani and their baby. She had been in a coma for 3 weeks. And going through it was a understatement. He felt like he lost himself honestly, he barely ate and he damn sure hasn't been sleeping. He hasn't left her side since the incident. Her parents literally had to force him to leave and get some fresh air a few times. For some reason he felt like he was wrong for leaving her side, felt like he was betraying her, so he stayed glued to her bedside.