Chapter twenty-five Part II

9pm

East stared at Malani intensely, his love for her was deep and he would never judge her. He would never leave her side. He would always be right beside her, through thick and thin. "Malani, baby listen to me. You are not weak stop letting yo negative thoughts consume you. Your past doesn't define you baby, just like you told me." East said as he stared into her eyes.

"You're strong ma, you didn't let that nigga ruin you. You picked yo self up and you grew and healed. You kept going no matter what. And trust me baby that nigga gon get what he deserve. Shit like that you can't just sweep under the rug. But do not give that nigga your power baby. You fought back and you got Malani back. You found yo self and came out stronger baby. You grew and you became the best version of yo self. And fuck ya ex that nigga a bitch. He couldn't handle having someone as beautiful, smart and independent as you and he let his insecurities take control. That nigga ain't happy with himself and he ain't happy with his life. So he took it out on you and that's some bitch ass shit." East said as he rubbed her face.

"So don't ever say you weak for staying. Cause at the end of the day you left and you came out better. You grew and you focused on yourself and your goals and you flourished. Don't take away your credit. Please see how far you've came. You are no where near weak baby. And don't ever try to blame yo self for the shit that happen to you. That shit was not yo fault and neva will be. Niggas are weirdos, but both them niggas gon get theirs trust me."  East rasped as his eyes roamed her face.

"But baby please hear me when I say you are perfect. Regardless of yo past you are perfect to me. I see you as perfect. No matter what, my view won't change on you. I love you baby. I'm in love wit yo beautiful perfect ass. This shit foreva baby. This right hea run deep ma. We locked in forever." East said deeply as he kissed her passionately.

Malani wrapper her arms around his neck as she kissed him back with just as much passion.

Once they pulled away from the kiss, they stared into each other eyes. Seeing all the love they had for one another. Malani finally felt at peace. Like a weight was lifted off her shoulders. She finally let her wall down. And she felt like their souls were connecting as they started into each other eyes.

This feeling was all new to the both of them. East felt it too. Just how deep and strong their connection was. It made him all warm inside, it was definitely something new to him.

East pecked her lips once more and then stared at her beautiful face. He missed her so much and he was glad they could fix this and come out stronger.

"Malani, I apologize ma. For you having to deal with my past and crazy ass ho's. I know ain't no relationship perfect, but you shouldn't have to deal with allat. I just pray and hope you can stay with me through it all. And I promise you ima handle it. Every relationship has its ups and downs, but that doesn't mean we should give up on it. So please don't give up on me." East rasped as they made eye contact.

"I promise to never give up on us, no matter how many fights occur. I want to be with you until the end of time. My world would be incomplete without you. You are apart of me, and without you, I would lose myself. Falling in love with you was so unexpected, I didn't even realize I had fallen in love until I couldn't stop loving you. I didn't believe in love until I met you. I didn't even think I would be hopelessly in love with someone until you came around."

"I love you so much. I want you to know how much you mean to me because you mean everything to me. I want you every second of every day from now until the end of forever. Being with you has changed my outlook on love and life entirely. I now know true love exists... Because I found it with you. I love you Malani, I never realized that one person could make you feel a thousand feelings until I met you." East said deeply as he stared into her soul, making her hear and feel every word he spoke.