Chapter twelve

S U N D A Y

October 3rd

2am

Once East felt lips on his face and arms wrapped around him out of instinct he forcefully shoved the person away immediately. Once he turnt his neck slightly he saw Amy crazy ass.

"Yo wat the fuck wrong wit u, why the fuck you touchin me. Type shit you on Amy." East said deeply with a hard mug on his face as he looked at Amy.

"Baby, why are you acting like that." Amy said with a pout as she walked around the couch and in a blink of a eye she sat on East lap quickly.

"Move son." East said deeply as he quickly pushed her forcefully off his lap making her stumble some.

"East why are you acting like this." Amy frowned slightly embarrassed.

"Nah, G yo ass trippin. U on sum other shit tonight and I'ain wit allat. Get the fuck out my section now." East deep voice rasped as he looked Amy in the eyes.

Amy was a little scared, she never seen East mad before so she figured her first part of the plan wasn't working but she got what needed regardless so now it was time for step two.

"Ok East fine I'll leave." Amy smirked evilly.

East wasn't looking her way anymore as he sipped from his cup so he didn't notice the look on her face.

"Yo what the fuck." Jay said once Amy disappeared.

"Bruh I dunno that bitch weird as fuck." East said as he shook his head checking the time, Amy definitely blew his high with that weird ass stunt and he was ready to call it a night.

"I'm ready to hit the sheets son." East said as he took another sip from his drink.

"Shit me too, it's damn near 3 almost and these muthafuckers still hyped up nd shit." Izzy said as they all glanced at Tyler, Shawn and Tre throwing money.

"Man these wings hittin y'all missing out." Dom said as he walked to the guys with a plate.

"Yo as tripping G." Jay laughed as East and Izzy chuckled too.

"Shidd let's hit up Big Pink." Dom said as he ate his wings.

"No nigga yo fat ass already eatin and you want more food." Izzy said jokingly.

"Mmcht you niggas always hatin, bitches love fat niggas." Dom said.

"Let'em kno sumn bro." East laughed.

"Mmcht fuck y'all I'm ready to go tho, my stomach on ten." Dom chuckled.

"Yea a nigga fuckin tired." Jay said.

"Yo let's go." Izzy said loud enough for the guys to hear.

"Ard brodie." Tre said as they step off the couch.

"You good to drive fool." East asked Tre as they all stood up getting ready to leave.

"Yea, but you can drive brah." Tre said giving East the keys as they made their way to the entrance of the club.

Outside the club Amy and her friend Tasha and the twins sat in the car watching the entrance of the club waiting to see East and his friends leave the club. Her plan was working perfectly regardless that East kinda kicked her out his section.

She had been stalking East every move and a few days ago she decided it was time to up her game and find out some more information about this Malani hoe.