Chapter twenty-five Part I

S A T U R D A Y

November 20th

7pm

Malani laid in her bed, cuddling with coco as she chewed on her ice she had in her red cup and watching a new show on Netflix called "All of us are dead

Malani laid in her bed, cuddling with coco as she chewed on her ice she had in her red cup and watching a new show on Netflix called "All of us are dead." She loved anything horror related, especially zombies. She was hoping watching tv would keep her mind off everything that's been happening. Her eyes were puffy and red from all the crying she has been doing. She hasn't spoke to East since Wednesday night after everything that happened.

All she could think about was him saying he loved her. She couldn't stop replaying it in her head. It made her feel so warm inside. She needed to stop being a coward and just face her feelings she had for him before she lost the man of her dreams.

But her negative thoughts were too much. She could barely focus at work for the past few days. And she's been crying nonstop. She was just so emotional and her keeping everything bottled in didn't help one bit.

East reached out to her multiple times, calling and texting. He sent flowers to her house and to her salon. But he didn't do anything wrong and she hated that he felt bad or felt like he hurt her when he didn't. This was all on her, because she was scared of loving him. She was wrong for keeping her wall up and not being truthful with him, about loving him, about her past. All this played through her mind and overwhelmed her.

All she could do is cry, but she was better than that. she has grown so much and overcame so many obstacles. She couldn't let the devil win. And she couldn't continue to ignore Easton. It wasn't fair to him or right. Especially after he finally let his wall down trusting her. She figured she should reach out to him now. This has gone on long enough. She wanted to be with him, she loved him. Hell she was in love with him. She didn't care about no crazy ass hoes. She wanted to be with him and she was going to finally let him in. Telling him everything and take her wall down. She knew their relationship wouldn't flourish till they both trusted each other 100 percent and now was the time. No more waiting. She refuse to push him away and lose him.

Malani heard her doorbell ring as coco barked and ran downstairs. Malani got up out the bed and checked her self in the mirror before going downstairs. She saw she had tears on her face. She didn't even realize she was even crying in the first place. Since she was so deep in thought about everything. She slid her pig slippers on and made her way downstairs.

She checked the camera and saw her best friends at the door. With junk food in their hands, as they yelled for her to open the door. She couldn't help but laugh. Once Malani opened the door, her friends came inside and hugged her.

"Damn bitch it's cold as fuck outside and yo skinny ass took forever to come to the damn door shit." Tae said as he pulled away from the hug and took his shoes and coat off.