Chapter thirty-eight Part I

The following day

S A T U R D A Y

January 15th

2:30pm

"Bitch I'm mad you took yo wig off

"Bitch I'm mad you took yo wig off." Tae frowned as he watched Dess braid Malani's real hair.

"Tae I told you I needed a small break." Malani laughed.

"But I need you, we need you." Tae said as he grabbed Kim shoulders and started to shake her body.

"Tae." Kim laughed as she push his hands off of her.

"Bitch yo ass dramatic as hell. You can do my hair next week." Malani laughed as she playful rolled her eyes.

Malani decided to finally come home this morning around 11. The girls and Tae came also and they chilled in the living room for a while. Malani decided she wanted to clean up around her house. Since she has been gone for a while. She just got finished cleaning and they all decided to go upstairs in her room to relax. Kim and Tae were chilling on her couch in her room as Malani and Dess were on her bed.

"What we eating." Malani said as she picked up her phone unlocking it as she went to the door dash app.

"Damn hoe, you just ate this morning when we got here." Tae laughed.

Malani kissed her teeth at Tae's comment. "Bye Tae, I'm hungry again." She mumbled.

"Well I want tacos. I'm kinda in the mood for that." Kim said as she laid out on Malani's couch.

"Oooo, that sounds good. I'll get it delivered off door dash." Malani said happily.

"Yo fat ass always getting happy cause of some damn food." Tae smiled.

"Shut up Tae." Malani said as she threw a pillow at him from across the room. Dess died with laughter as the pillow hit him in the back of his head.

"When East coming over?" Kim smirked

"Yea, what's tea sis, I heard y'all was tonguing each other down inna bathroom. Y'all wild as hell for fucking at Tre's place of business." Tae snickered.

"Bitch what, yo ass delusional as hell per usual." Malani laughed.

"Aht aht, bitch don't lie, Dess spilled the beans sis." Tae smirked as Malani's mouth fell open slightly, as she turned her neck some to look at Dess.

"Dess!" Malani pouted.

"I'm sorry damn. Why you tryna hide it from us anyway, that you going crazy for coco puffs for East dick." Dess laughed as she held her hands up. Malani smiled as she shook her head.

"For real sis, I know you done lost a few brain cells, going blind in one eye and losing some feeling in yo left leg. You needa get yo man back." Kim laughed loudly.