Chapter forty-seven Part II

A few hours later

11:55am

"We missed you so much boo." Tae sighed sadly as they all hugged for the 10th time today. He looked at Malani in the hospital bed, it was surreal seeing his best friend in the hospital.

"I miss you guys more. Hopefully I can come home tomorrow. I can't believe I was in a coma." Malani said lowly as she was still trying to process everything.

"Girl you definitely gave us all a scare, we were going through it, having our missing piece gone. Everyone has been so stressed and on edge. But we're so happy you're okay. And awake now." Dess smiled.

"Yes forreal, things have been so outa balanced without you. You gave us all a scare for real." Kim sighed.

"At least you and the baby are okay. I can't believe them hoes attacked you. We searched the city high and low for them hoes. Couldn't find them. But one of the girls I do hair for, told me last night they found out what club they work at. I say we go past there and let the choppa sing real quick best. " Tae rolled his eyes.

"Show these hoes why the call me Mr.glockiana." Tae spoke as he motioned his hands like he was holding a gun and shooting.

"And get their asses beat. While Tae shooting shit up." Kim mumbled.

"They definitely gon get there's forsure. Them bitches a walking target. Them some bottom of the muthafucking barrel ass hoes." Tae bluntly said.

"Nah they the scum of the earth." Dess said.

"Most definitely, their world getting knocked upside down once we catch them hoes. Fuck they thought." Tae mumbled as he got mad, thinking about the whole situation.

"Nothing but facts. But we can discuss that later. I really miss y'all hoes a lot. Let's talk about y'all. How are you guys doing?"Malani asked sincerely.

"Girl we was going through it." Tae said dramatically as he grabbed some tissue and fake dried his tears away. Making Malani laugh for their first time today.

"Definitely, not hearing you cry or your smart mouth for 3 whole weeks was definitely abnormal." Dess nodded.

"Y'all are so dramatic." Malani smiled.

"But on some real shit sis, we thought we were gonna lose you. You definitely gave us all a scare of a lifetime." Tae frowned as the girls all agreed with him.

"Awww, you guys, please don't make me cry. Y'all not losing me just yet." Malani grinned.

"Bitch not funny, we told yo ass about them dark ass jokes." Tae mumbled as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay ok, sorry." Malani smiled.

"And don't worry about the shop either. The girls at the shop have everything under control and everything is running smoothly. So just focus on recovering for a while." Dess said as she knew Malani would be asking them soon about her shop.

"Okay good cause it definitely was on my mind. But y'all crazy if y'all think ima be able to just sit still, I gotta go do something and be active." Malani said as she knew it was no way possible for her to sit still for long.

"Be active in that damn bed, how bout that." Tae said smartly as Malani rolled her eyes.

"Exactly, what you gotta do is rest and we're gonna make sure of it." Dess assured her.

"Yup we sure will, we're coming over everyday to keep you entertained. I know East gonna get tired of us." Kim laughed.

"Speaking of East here comes yo hubby now." Tae said as he nodded his head at the door.