Chapter fifteen

The next morning

T H U R S D A Y

October 7th

8am

"Malani, baby wake up

"Malani, baby wake up." East said as she shook her gently.

"Hmm." Malani mumbled as she was laying on her stomach, she threw the cover over her head, indicating she wanted East to leave her alone. She was tired, they stayed up all night watching movies and talking. And they took a shower together, just a shower cause she was tired.

East laughed at how she was acting, she always had a attitude whenever he woke her up out her sleep and he found it hilarious.

"May get up forreal." East said calling her by her middle name.

Her dad is the only one that calls her that and "pretty girl". But East started calling her by her middle name too, only when he was trying to be serious with her or wanted to annoy her.

"Whattt." Malani huffed as she popped her head up looking up at East fully dressed.

"Where you going this early ? Ain't for no tattoo I know that much." She mumbled.

"I gotta go handle sum, so get up or u can stay hea ma. I'll give you my second set of keys." East said as he looked at his watch checking the time.

Malani eyes widened from hearing that, he was really offering to give her his keys. That shocked her honestly, East was a very private person and he never liked people being in his home or knowing where he stay. She only been to his house a good 4 times since she lived in Houston and way before they began dating. She was always shocked that he always wanted her to come over so much, since she knew he liked his privacy and space.

"Uhh you're gonna give me your keys ? To your house." Malani said still shocked.

"Yea wats the problem." East said being completely oblivious to her reaction. He sat down on his bed as she moved her legs giving him room to sit.

"I'm honestly surprised, I know how much you like your privacy. You're cool with me being in your home while your gone." Malani questioned.

"Yes Malani." East said as he pulled her closer to him.

"You ain got no morning appointments today." East said once he realized she wasn't in a hurry to leave. Usually in the morning she would be ina hurry and trying to push him out the house.

"No I got a doctors appointment today." Malani said as East looked at her.

"You good." East asked.

"Oh yea, it's for my period. It's been really weird for the past two months. Last month I came on early and this month I came on a little late." Malani said as she checked her phone, seeing messages from her friends.