Chapter forty-three Part I

The next day

M O N D A Y

February 14

Valentine's Day ❤️

6:15am

As East walked out of Malani's bathroom, he threw his hoodie on the bed

As East walked out of Malani's bathroom, he threw his hoodie on the bed. As he walked to the side of her bed, grabbing his phone off the charger, he looked at his phone checking the time. He had to slide past Jay's house for a minute and then come back to set up Malani's surprise. She was a heavy sleeper so he knew she wouldn't be up anytime soon.

He went to his text threads, texting Jay letting him know he was on the way. As he locked his phone sliding it in his pocket, he looked down at Malani sleeping. He laughed to himself as he saw she had her arms and legs spread out, taking up all the damn space in the bed.

He decided to fuck with her knowing she hated to have her sleep interrupted. He walked to the foot of the bed, seeing the cover barely on her body, he snatched it off as he saw her body shiver slightly.

He got hard instantly as he saw her ass eating up the black thong she had on. He smirked as he pulled her leg, dragging her to the foot of the bed.

"East! What the hell." Malani shouted as she was abruptly woken up out of her sleep.

East ignored her as he leaned down, he helped her take off the big t-shirt she was wearing. He placed soft kissed down her spine, as he gripped her ass in his large hands. As he massaged her cheeks in his hands, he placed kisses all over her ass.

"What are you doing." Malani turned her head slightly as she looked back at him, watching him have a field day with her ass.

"Nun baby." East rasped as he squeezed her ass in his hands, he gently shook her cheeks as he watched in awe.

He quickly stood to his feet as he unbuckled his belt, sliding his jeans down some as his boxer briefs showed, he grabbed Malani by the waist, as he leaned closer to her pressing his print against her ass.

"East, we just had sex last night." Malani bit her lip as she felt his dick from behind, she quickly got aroused.

"Nd? ion give a fuck. Plus morning pussy hit different ma." East said deeply as he smirked.

"You're a sex addict....and your fully dress. Where are you going? I thought you was off for today." Malani said as she looked back at him seeing him smirk.

"For you? Hell yea. C'mere baby. Nd I am, jus finna slide pass Jay's crib real quick." East rasped as he pulled her off the bed, she stood to her feet. "Bend down sum baby." He rasped as he pushed on the arch of her back. Making her lean onto the bed.

"At 6 in the morning?" Malani raised her eyebrows. "East I'm too short for you, this position won't work, lemme just lay on my stomach." Malani said looking back at him as she quickly figured out what he was trying to do.