Chapter fifty-two Part I

A few days later

S U N D A Y

May 8th

5:45pm

"Bitch I'm stuffed

"Bitch I'm stuffed." Malani groaned as she leaned back against the booth.

Her and the girls and Tae were currently at Soto having dinner. And as always her eyes were bigger than her stomach and she tried damn near every piece of sushi on the menu.

"That's what yo greedy ass get." Tae laughed as he sipped on his lemon drop.

"I wish I could have a drink." Malani sighed as she looked down at her pregnant belly.

"Don't they be saying you can have one glass of wine or some shit, ain't that safe." Tae asked as he looked at her.

"Chile East ain't playing with her ass, she know damn well she can't have shit." Kim teased her as she rolled her eyes.

"Haha, not funny. You hoes ready yet." Malani mumbled.

"Girl don't try and rush us." Tae said as he sipped on his drink.

"Did East say anything to you when they came back from the strip club the other night. " Dess randomly asked.

Malani raised her eyebrows as she looked at Dess side ways. "Nah why? Plus his ass knew to be on his best fucking behavior or he finna be back inna dog house." Malani shrugged.

"I know that's right sis, got that ass in check." Tae laughed as Malani smiled.

"Why you asking Dess? What's tea sis." Kim smirked.

"Oh nothing." Dess mumbled as she chugged the rest of her drink down within seconds.

"Dess." Malani said as she narrowed her eyes at her best friend, she knew something was up.

"Okay fine, Tre drunk ass came past my room once they got back to the hotel that night.." Dess spoke fast, hoping they didn't understand a word she said.

"Whaaatttt." Tae screamed as he held his hand to his chest. They got weird looks from the people in the restaurant as Tae quickly apologized for his sudden outburst.

"We didn't do anything." Dess shrugged as she covered her hands with her face.

"Bitch you lying." Malani smirked as she read right through her bestie.

"Yea you said that too fast." Kim laughed. She honestly didn't feel no type of way, her and Tre was better off as friends for sure. And hearing that Dess slept with Tre, she wasn't surprised at all. She knew Tre was obsessed with Dess. And Kim knew Dess liked him back.

"Look I don't wanna talk about this, honestly it's weird as hell talking about him sis, since ya know....y'all fooled around." Dess truthfully said, she felt awkward talking about this and she didn't want things to become awkward within the group. She definitely felt like she should've took this piece of information to the grave.