Chapter 7

JORDEN POV (ONE MONTH LATER)

Normani has been the best little, yes she has her days where she's a brat... but that's my baby you know. Now to Megan oh she loves to push her buttons. Megan is more the disciplinary than me. Majority of the punishments are done by her cause I just can't take my baby crying. It breaks my heart..yes call me soft but I just can't take it.

Flashback

"How was school princess?"
"It was good daddy. I have a calculus test next week, ugh I'm so not ready for it at all"

"Dont think like that princess. You're very smart you're going to pass. And you know if you need help, I'm a known genius baby"

"Haha yeah okay Daddy" she says rolling her eyes earning a smack on the thigh from Megan

"Watch it little girl" she says

But Mani doesn't back down. Saying whatever Megan. I quickly get up from my spot on the couch and leave the living room.
Before I walk out I hear my princess crying, and smacks ringing out back to back. I just lean on the wall waiting for Megan to stop. I hear soft sniffles ring out and I run in snatching her from Megan's arms.

"Ah my princess. I'm so sorry baby"
"It's okay Daddy.. I fine" she says smiling with teary eyes. I realize stress makes it easier for her to be in headspace. So all I do is accept it and enjoy my princess in or out of headspace.

Flashback over

MEGAN POV

"M-Mommy" I hear behind me, as I'm getting dressed. Tonight Jorden, Belcalis, Kiari and I are all going out to the club. Yes both our girls are of age to go with us, but we prefer to keep them little by any possible way.

I turn around to see Normani sucking her thumb in a purple cami top and matching purple shorts on. I chuckle to myself when I see her with just one sock on.

"Come here baby, what's wrong?"
"D-Mghzns"

"Take your thumb out your mouth and say that again"
"Don't go.... Mommy"

"Awww baby. We're gonna be back by midnight... the latest okay?" I say turning around to face her instead of looking at her through the mirror as I did my makeup

"B-But M-Mommy.... I..I miss you"
"Aww baby.. I'm going to miss you too. But Ryan and your babysitter will be here. And y'all gonna have fun right?"

Shaking her head she snuggles her head into my neck.
"Alright my babies, Kiari and the fam is here and so is the babysitter"

Which makes Normani snuggles into my neck even more.

"No no baby girl. Nope, we're going out tonight and you're staying with Ryan and the babysitter." Jorden says pulling her from me, earning a whine and a No.

"Bae you finish doing you and we'll be downstairs........but hurry" Jorden says carrying Normani as she tries to get out his arms.

I get downstairs, greeting everyone. But also see a sad faced Ryan and Normani. Those 2 are so spoiled. Belcalis hugs me saying how excited she is for tonight. We both speak to the babysitter Ashley, who knows about the little community. So getting her to watch the girls was no question.

After talking to her and telling her that the girls bedtime is 9, giving them 3 hours before bed. We all say our goodbyes to the girls but are greeted with quietness and sad faces. Normani doesn't even look at me when I say goodbye again and blow a kiss at her.