Chapter 24

NORMANI POV

I know I should've told them on Friday about what happened. But I thought I was handling it, I already went to the principal and told her about what happened and we're having a meeting after the conferences today. But knowing Megan the justice she wants is her fist denting Krisley's face.

They both are looking at me crazy, I'm trying to do this on my own. I got this.. I think. NO I know I got this.
"I told the principal. She seen the bruises and we're having a meeting after all the conferences for today at 8. The cops will be there too. So guys seriously I got this."

I look at Megan seeing that she's still upset, grabbing her hand I tell her it again. She doesn't look at me, but she slowly nods her head. I kiss her cheek as a symbol to thank her for understanding.

"Buuttt I want to be at that meeting" she says looking me dead in my eyes
"Okay, I'll let the principal know" I croak out now scared of what's to come

A knock on my door breaks our talk seeing that it's time for the next set of parents and students to come in.

"That's my next parent"
"Alright well I'm going to take Jordan to my mom's house and I'm going to come back" Jorden says grabbing Jordan's hand

Jordan and I both say goodbye to each other. And out they go. But Megan stands in the same spot.
"Megan can you wait outside since I have parents coming in?"

It's as if she's in a daze, cause she doesn't answer me. She just nods her head and walks out the door. I stop her by grabbing her hand, "you mad at me... Mommy" I say almost on the verge of tears

"I'm not mad at you... I'm mad and angry at that bitch. I could never be mad at you baby" she says rubbing my knuckles, and that's all I needed to calm my fast beating heart.

The next set of parents come in one after another, and before I know it. I'm saying goodbye to the last parent, meaning it's time for the meeting. Now I'm really scared.

MEGAN POV

Anger is an understatement, more like furious. How DARE you think you can put your hands on anyone. ESPECIALLY my princess. Hell no. I know they're having this meeting but afterwards her and I need a long talking.

Normani walks out her classroom and I see the worry in her face. I grab her hand telling her we got her. She still had her head down not looking at me. So I grab both sides of her face, giving her a small peck on her lips. To soothe her, letting her know I'm here for her and that I love her.

Walking into that room I see the principal and that bitch that put her hands on my Princess. We all sit down, with Normani in the middle.

"Okay thank you all for being here so we can get down to the matter. It was brought to my attention that a physical assault has taken place twice in this school and I do not condone that. Officers are outside these doors so if anything we will use them... now let's begin"

TWO HOURS LATER

We're currently on our way home and when I say it took everything within me to not beat that bitch ass. It was everything!! She sat there and lied saying she didn't do anything to my Princess knowing she did.

And that's why I say thank God for cameras cause it proved it all. I felt sick to my stomach watching as she first touched Normani. Trying to get her hands down her pants, to her kicking her in the face.

If Jorden didn't grab me when I leaned over that table, oh I would've had her ass. And she knew it too that's why she leaned back and ran out the room. Getting arrested right on the spot, just as she deserves.

But now it's just us in the car, not saying a word cause we don't know what to say or how to feel. All the stuff she went through with that bitch in 2 days!! Baffles me.

"I... I'm sorry I didn't tell y'all about it.. it's uh.. I thought I was handling it the right way. But I guess I wasn't. I should've just told you guys... I'm sorry"

"Princess there is no reason to apologize. You did handle it... WAY better than I wanted to. You got the principal involved and did everything the right way. And we're proud of you. You really are sticking up for yourself and being all independent... I love it baby" I say  turning around looking at her

She wipes her eyes, "AW baby stop!! You're gonna make me cry now.. you did good. Don't ever question yourself.. okay?"

"Yes Mommy" she says. I side eye Jorden, in a I know you heard that too type of move

"Baby.. how old are you?"
"I'm old Megan.. haha I'm not in my headspace" 

"Oh I thought you was."
"But I want to be" she softly says
Taking a deep breath she says, "Can y'all help me get into my headspace?"

NORMANI POV

After all that that happened, I just want to escape and relax for a little bit. No worries at all, but I haven't been in my headspace for a while now. And it's kinda frustrating me. When I'm with Megan and Jorden I find comfort and want to slip, but I just can't.

I so badly need my pacifier right now.  Megan opens my door for me before we leave out saying she's going to carry me. I chuckle not believing her as she keeps a straight face on looking at me. She picks me up laying me down on the bed. She leans over me giving me a kiss. Nothing special just a sweet kiss.

She pulls back staring at me, then leans down placing kisses all over my face. Making me blush and giggle. I feel myself slipping into my headspace. Loving the attention I'm getting from her. She stops looking down at me and I kick my legs, "Mommyyy you stop".
"Sounds like my princess is feeling little.. huh?"