Chapter 40

JORDEN POV (THE NEXT MONTH)

I watch as Megan and Normani bicker over the wedding. Normani wants everything pink and with butterflies. Megan wants a sophisticated one, basically a whole black and white affair with a splash, and this is what she said a splash of Tiffany blue.

Like there's ranges of blue. I thought it was just blue, dark blue, light blue, ocean blue. Like now there's a Tiffany blue. Okay I guess.

Normani doesn't back down and they continue to go back and forth and all we're doing is tasting the fucking cake. Not decorations, we're tasting cake and they're arguing over that and not the fucking cake.

I excuse myself telling the baker we'll go with the red velvet. I pay and walk back to them.

"Both of y'all shut the fuck up, or I'll fuck you both up right here on this table" I mutter lowly seeing both of them swallow hard.

They know I would not care who sees. We all walk out and get in the car heading to the next thing on the list. Something they can actually fight over and it'll make sense. The damn decorations...

Keeping the car doors locked, "Okay I don't want no arguing in there you hear me. If y'all do, I'm grabbing both of y'all asses out and fucking the attitudes out of y'all. Do y'all understand me?" I say

And they both just cross their arms staying quiet.

"Y'all understand!?" I say more sternly making them jump saying yes.

"Yes what!" I utter quickly
"Yes Daddy" they say in unison making me proud. I smirk and unlock the doors and we all get out.

.............................
I sit back tired as fuck trying to catch my breath in this extra hot ass car. I look down at Normani and Megan as they're catching their breaths.

"Now did y'all loose the attitude?" I ask them and they both nod their heads saying yes daddy.

Yupp I had to fuck the attitude out of the both of them for acting up. Which is why we're nearly passing out in the backseat of the truck.

FLASHBACK

We all get out the car entering into the wedding planners office. She pulls out books of different themes and I take them because neither of my girls take the books. Saying they already know what they want.

The planner smiles probably thinking our meeting is gonna be quick but little does she know. She ask what is the theme. And both Megan and Normani says their theme at the same time. Then look at each other like they're crazy. I just shake my head already knowing what's going to happen.

"Oh... I thought you all agreed on a theme. But that's fine, we can take pieces out of each one and make it somet-"

"Nope. I'm sorry that's not how it's gonna go. We're doing MY black and white affair and a splash of Tiffany blue" Megan says cutting the planner off

Alright strike one

"No! We're doing pink. Everything in pink with butterflies" Normani says while smiling

"Sorry Princess but I will not be walking in some fairytale theme. It's so childish!! I'm a grown sophisticated woman and I gotta show that. For all that I'll have them make you a pink cake just for you. That seems fair, right?" Megan says then looks at me for confirmation and when I don't give it to her, she looks at the planner.

"Childish!! Childish is the shit you did earlier. A-"

"And what exactly was that?" Megan says nonchalantly