Chapter 44

JORDEN POV (FIVE DAY LATER)

Five days of touring and I'm loving it. I FaceTime my babies every chance I get. And it's been great. They're all loving and it's strange cause it's like Megan took on the little role and Normani is her Mommy. Just don't ever tell her that I said that.

But Megan leans on Normani and not gonna lie I think I seen her suck her thumb. Which had me like oh shit, she's a switch!!! But I don't know what's going on. Normani keeps saying that they're fine and the kids come on too saying the same thing so I know they are. They have each other and I have to take their word for it. Plus I've been having Kiari update me on things.

As I'm in my hotel room vibing to some music with my head back I hear a knock at the door. Not thinking much of it but that it's probably Neil or somebody, I open it and I really wish I didn't. It's that Maddy, Matilda, no no I thinks it's Jane. Yeah Jane chick.

She just walks pass me saying how nice my hotel room is.
"Um excuse you I didn't invite you in.. please leave"

"Ugh why Jordie... it's only us... and I know that little of yours ain't treating you right... the way a REAL woman should" she says pressing up on me and I instantly back up.

"You need to get out.. Now!" I say and go open up the front door and she walks out. All I can say please God, don't let her try anything or mess up my family.

NORMANI POV (TWO WEEKS LATER)

I don't know but I'm starting to think that Megan is a switch, she's so clingy, emotional and definitely horny. My gosh, like I love eating her out and tasting her but my gosh am I tired. It's like I could be laying down, then the next she comes into the room and just sits on my face suffocating me. And don't get off of me till I make her cum. If it's not that she's crying, and when she's crying it's a whole temper tantrum. Like right now....

As I push the cart filled with some groceries we all picked out; Jordan runs to the ice cream aisle and all I can say is shit! Junior follows behind her and of course Megan does. More like speed walks into there, before I even enter into the aisle I hear loud crying.

I run into the aisle finding Megan leaning on one of the doors crying with her face in her hands. As Jordan rubs her arm and Junior pats her leg trying to console her.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask
".... T-They're o-o-out of Cookies and Cream!!!!"

Oh gosh

"I-I ff- fucking hate this place!!!" She screams out startling everyone that's in the aisle. And Jordan, making her say "oooh Mommy you said a BAD word"
Earning a look from Megan, which makes me want to laugh but I know this is serious right now.

I quickly shake my head but at the same time think of something fast.

"Meggie baby... I know this place does suck right?" I say soothing her making her nod her head

"Well how about we get all this stuff we already have then we go to your favorite frozen yogurt place and you can get everything you want... how about that??" She quicks wipes her face then looks at me smiling.

"I would like that a-a lot"
Smiling back at her I say okay, let's go then.

"Jord, Junior hold each other hands and walk right next to Mommy and me. No more wandering off you hear me!"

"Yes Mama" I get from the both of them, as I grab Megan's hand and we start to walk. When I have to let go of her hand to push the cart, she whines lowly and grabs onto the bottom of my shirt.