Chapter 20

JORDEN POV (THREE MONTHS LATER)

Sadness is the only thing that filled my heart and the house. Jordan is sad all the time, she hasn't seen Normani since everything. Not even in school. Jordan moved on to the 1st grade 3 months ago and misses Normani dearly.

Sadly the stress of everything took a toll on Megan and the baby, and we lost the baby two months ago.

Majority of the time it's just Megan and I working, we hired a babysitter for Jordan. But now I see that we're just avoiding everything and mainly working so we don't have to face anything.

Since Belcalis and Kiari took Normani, I haven't heard much about how things been going for her. I beat myself up everyday for getting so upset and letting my anger get the best of me. When I seen her face I knew I had to let her go. I wasn't good for her even though she was the best thing for all of us.

NORMANI POV

Some days are better than others. Since Ryan studied Physical Therapy she helped me get my ankle together. It was severely bruised and twisted. I spent two months on crutches, teaching my students.

I was saddened to not have seen my students step up to 1st grade, meaning I missed my baby girl moving up. I miss her so much, and I rarely see her at school. Since she's on a different floor and have a different dismissal than we do for kindergarten. I miss Megan and Jorden too.

After I seen my face in the mirror, I instantly knew I had to grow up and realize that this situation grew into something that shouldn't have. A simple disagreement turned into this. I didn't even realize how bad my ass was too.

I still have some welts on it that haven't gone away and show no sign of leaving. All that time I kept blaming myself for it, apologizing when I shouldn't have. It was Jorden's fault for this abuse, yes granted we all were in our feelings and upset. But him hitting me is, was and will never be justified. But I do miss them, but life goes on.......right.

Krisley has been such a great support besides Belcalis and them. After being in their house for two months I told them I think it's time for me to move on. Of course they gave me a fight on it, but I can't depend on them anymore. I have to grow up.

Krisley offered her home up to me, she's the best roommate. But she's been trying to get me to slip into my headspace. I know she's a Mommy, but I don't need her for that. I just need a friend. But she doesn't seems to get that.

I was crying one night and she came into my room and tried to breastfeed me. I know some littles love that, but that's just not me. Cuddle me and give me a pacifier and I'll be fine. But no every chance she gets she tries to stuff her nipple in my mouth. And she doesn't even have any milk in her breast. She's just being very weird.

Which leads me to being in front of this apartment building with Ryan. We just finish looking at this new unit I'm going to rent. I went from having my own apartment to living with Megan and Jorden to now back to being on my own. Isn't life funny.

MEGAN POV(THE NEXT DAY)

I guess it's karma for what happened to Normani. I feel so guilty for what happened, but it's been 3 months and I can't change anything. I lost the baby, literally a week after Normani was gone. I'm missing two people our unborn baby and Normani.

I tell myself that I should've ran faster to stop Jorden from hitting Normani, then I tell myself that I should've broke the door down my damn self. Then I say that she's better off without us and things should be the way it is.