Chapter 39

NORMANI POV (LATER THAT MONTH)

"Ryan I don't know what to get them! It has to be perfect you know. It's their anniversary, but I would like to give them both a gift."

"Okay calm down you're overthinking it... you don't have to give them anything cause it's their day. The day Jorden proposed to Megan. I know it's horrible to say but it doesn't include you."

"Wow sheesh thanks!" I say then hang up on her. Of course I know this day doesn't include me but it's still a celebration to remember. Even though their not making it a big deal, but it's a big deal to me. If it was no them, there would be no me. No us.

My phone rings and I see that it's Ryan I send her straight to voicemail not even bothering to answer her. I continue to look online as I'm at my desk during my free period trying to figure out what I'mma give them. But nothing looks good enough for them.

My phone rings again and this time I don't look and see who. I automatically answer it.

"Hello"
"Hello Beautiful. What you doing?"

"Hi Mommy! Just on my free period, nothing much. What about you?"
"Well I'm standing outside your classroom waiting for you to notice me"

I gasp and look out my door and there she is smiling and waving at me. I run to the door asking what is she doing here.

"I can't come and surprise my baby "she says then pulls out some tulips from her back giving them to me.

Giving them a quick sniff I tell her to come into the room. Locking the door behind us so we're not disturbed.
"Thank you Mommy. I love them so much"

"I'm glad you do. You know I just wanted to show you how much we love you"

"And I automatically know that, cause y'all treat me just like a princess"

"As we're supposed to. But I just came to drop these off. You enjoy the rest of your free time" she says giving me a quick peck that I couldn't return because of how fast she did it. And begins to walk towards the door.

Grabbing her hand I say, "well I do have a lot of free time right now.. how about feeding me.. I'm very thirsty" I finish with a smirk making her laugh

"Oh yeah" she says turning around completely to face me. Before I can answer, her right hand is around my throat adding pressure but not too much that I can't breathe. But at the same time leaves me breathless when she gets all dominant.

"Answer me" she whispers into my ear then softly bite in my ear lobe.

"Y-Yes M-Mommy" she smirks giving my ass a quick smack then let's go of my neck. Then continues to walk to the door, now I'm pissed.

"Are you seriously leaving now!? " I shout at her. She doesn't answer me but goes to my little window on the door pulling the curtain down.

Oh shit, now I feel stupid.

"You must want that ass of yours red.. huh? Well your wish is my command"

Not missing a beat, I'm bend over the desk with my face smashed to the side of it with my skirt over my ass.
I mumbled a Sorry Mommy, but oh she wasn't hearing it.

"You gonna count each one out then say I'm sorry Mommy. Understand?"

"Y-Yes Mommy.. b-but -"

"Shhh" she says cutting me off then gives me the hardest smack on my behind. Making it feel like lightening. I whimper out, "One. I'm sorry Mommy"