Chapter 25

MEGAN POV (THREE DAYS LATER)

I love that Normani has slipped into her headspace. My little princess. All she wants to do is cuddle into me and play with Jordan. She has gotten handsy to where she'll wait for Jordan to leave and go to the bathroom or something and she'll literally sit in my lap grinding on me.

I would have loved to just pull her panties to the side and finger her as she bounces on them. But not when she's in her headspace. I don't wanna do that. But boy has she been pushing it these past 3 days.

And all these 3 days she's been in her headspace, and I know why. Cause Krisley is out of jail, the prosecutors decided to not charge her. The nerve but her dad has some pull somewhere, we just don't know from where. And she got to keep her job, so we all agreed that it was best for Normani to just resign.

And I know my baby LOVES her job and the kids so it's killing her. Frustrating to the max to just watch it all happen to her and I can't do nothing about it. I wish I could. Maybe I can... I do have that hoes address. Might just make her rethink all that she has done.

But for right now, I just need to focus on my princess. As she's in a headspace of a five year old, who only wants her mommy and a pacifier. After reading a book for both her and Jordan, they both went down for a nap. But I hear noise, and that means they're up. A giggle sounds off to my left making me look at the opening way of the living room smiling. Knowing that they're both watching me.

I hear a giggle again, but this time with the sound of soft steps coming towards me. I look and see Normani, and when I tell you delicious looking. Delicious looking. In a tank top with no bra. And some short shorts on, making her even more cute. A pacifier in her mouth with one sock on, dragging her blanket.

"Come here baby " I say putting my book down that I was reading. She smiles behind her pacifier running to me. Sitting in my lap with each of her legs on the sides of me.

"Hi Megan"
"Oh so you not in your headspace right now baby?"

She shakes her head no while playing with the top of my shirt
"It's okay.. I know you love being in your headspace. But what you wanna do right now?"

"Well Jordan is still sleeping so can I have some of you? " She says looking up at me giving me some innocent eyes knowing nothing she just said was innocent

"Normani... baby. You know I don't like doing this when you're in -"

"I know Megan.. when I'm in my headspace. But I'm not right now, and I want you baby. Can I please... please just have you right now?"

I don't know if I should. Should I, no I shouldn't. She's not in the right mindset, so I can't do that to her. I can't take advantage of her, especially when she's like this and depends on me.

Taking a deep breath," Normani.. we can't.. I -"
Before I can finish, she hops off of me storming away.

"Normani.... Normani.. Normani!! I know you hear me girl" I call out to her but she still walks away

I go after her finding her in our room taking her clothes off about to take a shower.

"Baby "
She just continues to ignore me. I take a deep breath and walk out the room. She better clear that attitude when she get out the shower.

FOURTY MINUTES LATER

Jordan is up and we're in the kitchen eating lunch. Normani hasn't come down yet, like I know she loves showers but why she taking so long. I go upstairs to check, and I hear moaning. The bedroom door is closed, so I slowly crack it seeing her on the bed spread out with a vibrator or dildo in her as she slowly works it inside her.