Chapter 49

MEGAN POV (THE NEXT DAY)

I wake up happy and ready for today. I got a text message from our planner saying that everything is set and ready to go. We just gotta be there. I stare at Normani as she sleeps, admiring everything about her. I look pass her making eye contact with Jordan.

She knows about the wedding and is very excited. She mouths a good morning mommy to me. And I say it back while signaling her to get up with me. We go get ourselves together, and before I get fully dressed as Jordan and Jayla are; I wake Normani up with soft kisses. But she's already up.

Looking around in shock of the hotel room.

"Morning Princess"
"M-Mommy! What are we doing here? Where are we?" She says limping towards me as she wraps her arms around my waist as I kiss her forehead

"You go take a bath and relax. I want you out in forty five minutes... okay?" I say holding her head looking into her eyes

"Yes Mommy" she says and I lean down giving her a soft kiss on her lips

Ugh, I'm so ready to marry her

NORMANI POV (FIFTY MINUTES LATER)

As I took my bath I look at this freaking nice ass bathroom. It's all gold and gives off such a rich vibe. I love it. I get out lotioning myself smelling and feeling all good.

I look to my right seeing a beautiful... a beautiful periwinkle dress. I automatically run to it, feeling every stitch and line on it. Mesmerized by it.
I feel arms wrap around my waist, feeling her nails run across my bare stomach. Since I'm only in my bra and panties.

"You like it baby?" She whispers in my ear then gives it a kiss. Making me shiver.

"Yes Mommy. It's so beautiful!! Where did you get it from?"

"Don't worry about that.... I just want you to take this off, put on that sexy lingerie set that you know we like. Put on this dress and get that sexy ass of yours out this room and in the living room in twenty minutes. You. Hear. Me?" She says giving me soft kisses on my neck between each word at the end.

"Yes Mommy" I say biting my lip trying to hold back my moans causing her to chuckle.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER

I stare at myself in the mirror in awe of how I look. Why are they spoiling me like this!? But I can't lie, I look so fucking good and my ass. She poking rather sweetly. I take a deep breath and open the door to find Ryan, Blaire, and my girls sitting down on the couch.

"W-What the heck are y'all doing here!?!"

"Mama!!" Jordan yells running to me giving me a hug

"Hey boo!" Ryan says coming to hug me

"Oh no. Don't give me a hug, what is going on?"

"W-What... NN- Nothing.. now let's get out of here. We got somewhere to be!" She shouts and starts heading for the door with Jayla in her arms

Jordan and Blaire hold both of my hands literally dragging me to the door. With none of them answering any of my questions.

I look around the hotel specifically the elevator since it's all mirrors everywhere.

"Are you ready?" Ryan ask me
"For what??. Tell me what's going on! Where's Megan and Jorden"

"You'll see" she says smiling

Before I could say anything the doors open and we are greeted by three men. Who one are some fine chocolate, and two are dressed in gold suits.

"Ladies... we're here to guide you"
"Thank you!" Ryan says all bubbly and happy as one holds his arms out for her to take and she does.