Chapter 14

NORMANI POV

Class is going as usual, sadly I'm avoiding Jordan as much as I can. I know she wants to talk about yesterday but I don't. I just want to forget about it, but every chance she gets she comes to me asking if we could talk. I keep telling her soon but this is the 5th time she asked and it's not even nap time yet.

I guess I will have to talk to her whether I like it or not. Being that it's almost nap time, I'll wait till after. I get each of their cots ready laying them in order. While the kids are at gym. My phone goes off for the umpth tenth time today. I already know who it is, so I don't even answer.

After I'm done laying all the cots down, I go look at my phone to see that I have a message from Ryan.

Hey girl I'm not gonna act like I don't know what's going on which I do. And I get it, it was a struggle and still is a struggle with Blaire. I seriously thought Blaire seen me as freak, and weird. But yeah she seen it as weird at first, but now we stay in the playroom together when I'm in my headspace. So whenever you want to talk, hit me up girl.

Wow to think that it was only me, before I could reply my classroom door opens to my kids gym teacher bringing them back. They all come in yawning, which is perfect just in time for nap time.

I tell them to all get on a cot, and nap time begins. In the middle of nap time I'm drawing at my desk, and I hear soft patted feet walking. Looking up I see Jordan walking to me scratching her eye.

"Hey don't do that.. don't hurt your eye" I whisper to her and grab her hand removing it from her eye

"Can we talk, Mama" she whispers back looking in my eyes, the same way Megan does. It's such a weakness to me.

I nod, grabbing her hand and walking us out the classroom to the playground in the back. Taking a deep breath I say, "what's wrong Jordan?"

She takes a deep breathe then starts balling. She stutters over her words, and I just grab her into my arms holding her. Rubbing her back telling her it's okay and that she can talk to me.

Pulling apart, I kneel in front of her wiping her face with my hands.
"I... I.. I'm sorry Mama... I d-didn't m-m-mean to make y-you, mommy or daddy cry.. I'm sorry" she says about to start crying again

"Shhh.. it's okay honey. It's okay.. it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself-"
"Then why yo no talk to me at all today"

"Cause I thought you didn't like me. I scared you and looked weird yesterday when I was in a different mindset"

"Oh I know Mama, Mommy said you have times when you're five and I love that! Cause that means we get to play together more. But I made you cry, and I'm sorry"

" oh really she told you... okay. D-Do you have any questions?" I say biting my lip nervous

"Nope. Mommy told me everything. And it makes me love you even more Mama" she says hugging me around my waist and all I can do is cry and hug her back.

Acceptance. That's all I wanted. People to accept me for me, for my flaws and all. And love me unconditionally.

"I love you Mama"
"I love you too baby girl"

JORDEN POV (ONE MONTH LATER)

I'm sitting on the edge of the bed looking down at Normani, as she squirms on the bed on her stomach after I spanked her ass red. Usually it would be Megan. But I gotta show whose boss now. This is her punishment. During her and Jordan's play date with Ryan and Blaire.

Normani and Ryan got mad at each other fighting over a stuffie, Lucas....great!

Normani pushed Ryan, making all the girls gasp but before she could say or do anything we all heard the hard thud. Causing us adults to all run upstairs and see what happened. Finding Blaire and Jordan sitting down pointing to Normani, as a she did it moment. While Ryan is rubbing her head trying not to cry.

So I took Normani into the next room, pulled her shorts and panties down spanking her. I know it was more than twenty spanks, cause of how red her ass is. And now I'm looking down at her, I step back telling her not to move and to think about what she did. I leave her in the room and head back downstairs with everyone.

"Is she okay baby?" Megan comes asking me.
"Yeah she's good. She's on time out right now. I left her on the bed with no cream."
She smirks at me, "how'd it feel to be Daddy Daddy?"
"Hey I've always been daddy" I say offended

"Mmh says the one that can't take her crying" she says rolling her eyes walking off to sit on the couch
Yeah yeah, I say to myself

TWENTY MINUTES LATER
I slowly open the guest room door and see Normani still laying on her stomach on the bed sniffling softly. I pour some aloe gel into my hand and gently rub it on her butt. Earning a hiss from her.

"I know Princess it hurts, but this will make it all better... NOW did you learn your lesson"

"Y-Yes Daddy"
"What was it?"
"To keep my hands to myself. Even if I get mad" she says sadly

"That's right! I was very disappointed in you princess. And I want you to get dress, go downstairs and apologize to Ryan. Hear me?"

"Yes daddy" she says getting off the bed and pulling her bottoms back up. She goes to walk pass me, but I grab her arm and she looks up at me.

I wipe her face off of her tears,
"I love you princess". I say looking down at her.
"I love you more Daddy" she says and continues to walk out.

I give her some space more for me cause I needed to take a deep breath. Just like my momma used to say when it came to a beating, it hurts me more than it hurts you. Now I truly know what she meant cause it sure did hurt me. But I'm glad I did.

I walk into the living room seeing Normani apologize to everyone for the way she acted then apologize specifically to Ryan. Now all of that I didn't expect, but my princess is full of surprises. Mmhm she sure is getting a reward when we get home.
__________