3 - Explosive Friend

Art Drawn By Me!

Unit 001 speaking: "𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤, 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."

Unit 001 thinking: It will look like this.

Others who are NOT Unit 001 thinking: 'It will look like this.'

Unit 001's mainframe/AI: [It will look like this.]

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════

"ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤... 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟, 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."

Katsuki watched as the robot-looking kid slowly approached him. He was screaming a whole slew of profanities, but with the muzzle still on his face all that came out were muffled and unintelligible screams.

He was going to continue screaming when he noticed the robot flinch and step back away from him.

'What?'

Katsuki took the initiative to carefully look at the person(?) before him. He had no idea if they were a part of the league that took him. It had just been in the corner like a discarded piece of garbage before it started moving. It had multiple dents, rusted parts that looked strangely like handprints, singe marks, and scratches all over it.

'Did they make it a pastime to wail on this thing? Person? What the fuck is his quirk?'

It seemed to tremble slightly and that caused him to completely pause his antics in order to pay more attention. When he did, the realization hit him and that confused him even more.

'He's scared? The fuck?'

The robot-looking something took a moment before it began approaching him again. It was a lot slower than it had done before, showing that it did not want to alarm Katsuki with its movements. Its cracked visor let him get a glimpse of the electric blue orbs behind it, eyeing his every move warily. It made him wonder what kind of hell it had gone through for it to be like that.

"𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕥 𝟘𝟘𝟙... 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕥... 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕞... 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠𝕦, 𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚, 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."

Katsuki's eyes widened a margin at the voice. It was scratchy as if it hadn't been used in years, and was quiet and careful, slowly saying each word. There was this robotic edge on it, but it was definitely male. Young, too, most likely no older than he was.

"𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕥 𝟘𝟘𝟙... 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖... 𝕞𝕦𝕫𝕫𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕥..." He said, "ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖... 𝕒𝕕𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕕... ℍ𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕤... 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕒, 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."

'Hostile humans?' Katsuki thought, finding his wording strange. 'Why does he refer to humans as if he isn't one?'

Katsuki wasn't an idiot, he already suspected why but he just didn't believe it. Ain't no damn way... But then he thought of how he phrased that term: Hostile Humans.

'Was I right about them hurting him like that?'

He didn't want to be right, because then he'd wonder how long he'd been here. That would lead to thoughts about what might happen to him should the heroes not come. And that led to many other negative thoughts that he just did not feel like thinking about.