25 - Remedy

Art Sketch Drawn By Me! I have commissions for chibis open now on Kofi! You can find the link in my profile if you are interested!

Neo speaking: "It will look like this..."

Neo thinking: It will look like this.

Others who are NOT Neo thinking: 'It will look like this.'

AI speaking to Neo (in mind): [It will look like this.]

AI speaking to others: [It will look like this.]

Neo's Mainframe: {It will look like this.}

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════

Remedy Silvan was a beauty of a woman with chocolate skin freckled with stars, luscious lips, and a lovely figure. Her right eye was like her mother's, amethyst purple, while her left was like her dad's, pink. She takes after her mother in height, standing at an impressive 6'2. She is the eldest of the Silvan children, turning 32 this year.

She was the administrator of the hospital. As such, not much gets past her. She knew of Neo and Eri, and her influence was the reason the security on their floors was at its highest during their most vulnerable times. Honestly, she too had wanted to meet them at least once, but she never got the chance to do so.

Until now, because of a blackout.

"Okay. Let me get this straight." Remedy messaged her forehead, trying to organize the onslaught of information she'd just gotten, "This little cutie right here is the cause of the blackout?" She gestured to Neo, who was still standing protectively in front of Eri.

"Yes," Dr. Silvan answered, "accidentally. We were trying to fix his charging issue."

"These darlings are the little miracle babies Luci has been blowing my phone up about?"

"YES—" Lucio sparkled. "—Agh..." Before Dr. Silvan quickly slapped the suppressor cap back on him, "Stupid ugly muscle cap...!"

The black cap seemed to flex at him hauntingly, and Lucio could practically hear its imaginary laughter at his misery.

"It doesn't look that bad, Luci..." Eri tried to comfort him. "Maybe we can add glitter to it later? Would that help you feel better?"

The freckles on his face glowed softly as he smiled, "Yes, that would make me feel so much better sweetheart. Thank you." Doing any activity with Eri would make him happy, honestly. He's still trying to figure out how to give her the universe.

"Eri? Define... 'glitter'." Neo said, tilting his head in question. He had since retracted his cables, his helm returning to its passive state once again. AI was back now, and she would be able to tell him when a situation was dangerous. Aside from worry and relief, the human that had come in, Remedy, was not a danger to him.

"Oh! It's this really sparkly stuff you can put on pictures." She pulled out a small card from her red purse, on it was a lovely picture she had drawn with Luci not long ago. "Like this one."

Neo's eyes whirled, saving it to his files. "Recorded. Query: What did... Eri Draw?"

"An apple!" She said. "There are red ones, green ones, yellow ones, and even one that has a little bit of everything! And they're really sweet." She remembered when Mirio brought her some apples just the other day. They were wonderful! And he promised that candy apples would be even sweeter!

She still wasn't sure how something like that could be possible, but she couldn't wait to find out.

[Neo.] AI called out, getting his undivided attention. [I will return to your mainframe for now.] With a mental confirmation from Neo, she began to fade from view, alarming Eri and the others.