7 - PЯΛΣƧIDIӨ

Art Drawn By Me!

Unit 001 speaking: "𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤, 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."

Unit 001 thinking: It will look like this.

Others who are NOT Unit 001 thinking: 'It will look like this.'

Unit 001's mainframe/AI: [It will look like this.]

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════

"Tin Can is that... you?"

Unit 001 did not respond to him. He simply got between him and the villains, analyzing everything before him at lightning-fast speeds. The villains got over their moment of shock and resumed their attack, but this time it didn't go as planned for them.

Unit 001 dodged all of their attacks, quickly and effectively. It had studied all of them for months, knowing exactly how they fought and which side they preferred to use first. Their quirks were a problem, but he'd gained a solution to that.

Hanging like hair from his receded helmet were thick cables. Their ends molded from plugs to needles and stabbed each of them, injecting his mimicked quirk suppressant.

"Gah!"

"Ow!"

"Ugh!"

When they went to use their quirks, they found that it was much weaker than before, and getting weaker gradually as time went on. For a moment, they panicked, before their panic became anger.

"What did you do to us?!" They all asked, enraged as they went on the complete offensive, their attention no longer on Katsuki anymore. "What did you do?!" They all lunged at him, their previous objective forgotten.

Unit 001 still did not answer. Why should it answer them? All it was worried about was Bakugou, Katsuki's well-being. He was still in grave danger in this area.

He could not fight the villain displaying multiple 'quirks'. He could not help the other hero who gave off strange energy. He could only defend Bakugou, Katsuki here as his mind raced to create another escape plan.

But soon, that would not work anymore.

[ΣПΣЯGY LΣVΣL: 12%]

His energy was depleting. The 30% percent that he'd worked so hard to achieve was gone like a lie. Every second it became lower, every minute he became weaker.

Unit 001 felt a different type of fear envelop him.

Is this how this unit will shut down?

Thoughts like these ran through his mind as he fought off his attackers, who seemed hellbent on making this true.

While they did not have their fully powered quirks anymore, that did not mean they were harmless. They knew how to fight regardless, and while the suppressant was working, it would take time for it to fully neutralize their powers. This was certainly the reason they had drugged Katsuki while he was still unconscious; to give the drug time.

Katsuki was exhausted as well, he could not continue to use his explosions for more than a few large blasts. Whatever warped him here had zapped him of energy as well, as if to make it easier for him to be nabbed again.

Unit 001 would not let that happen.

"Oi! Answer me, Nerd Bot! Your wounds...!"

"𝕀𝕥 𝕚𝕤... 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖, 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."