10 - Outside looking Within

Art Drawn By Me! Meet the Silvan Couple!

My update schedule will be a little slower after this chapter to concentrate on my other stories. So, this story, hopefully, will update every other Monday.

Unit 001 speaking: "It will look like this, hum..."

Unit 001 thinking: It will look like this.

Others who are NOT Unit 001 thinking: 'It will look like this.'

Unit 001's mainframe/AI: [It will look like this.]

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════

Darkness.

It was dark. His body wasn't working, he couldn't move, he couldn't remember. Every part of him felt damaged. He felt pain.

What was happening? Where was he? Who was he? There was something on top of him, some type of rubble. He was trapped, so many warnings went off in his mind. Everything was wrong, something major was wrong.

Fear. He was scared. Very scared, and in pain. But the way he registered pain felt different than normal. A percentage. A number. It reduced his feelings to that of numbers to protect the small bits left of his mind. It was trying to tell him to ignore it, file it away.

But it was immense, it was everywhere, it couldn't be ignored.

He didn't understand why he was in so much pain. Why was he here? What happened to him? His system rebooted in an attempt to answer his question, but only a bit of it came back, the rest...

The rest were ɆⱤⱤØⱤ.

His past.

His body.

His name.

All of it was ɆⱤⱤØⱤ.

This was the earliest he could remember. Trapped and covered in wounds he could not remember receiving, unable to understand who or even what he was. Doctor Silvan, Detective Naomasa, Eraserhead, All Might, and Mrs. Silvan watched this heartbreaking scene.

They felt his confusion. They felt his terror. They could understand his pain even though they could not feel it. And each second made their hearts wrench.

This was how he woke up? It was too cruel.

But the cruelty of the world was only just beginning as the scene changed.

Sounds, he could hear people. They were speaking, they were searching. He went through different scenarios in his head, but the only one that had a possibility of his survival was to call out to them.

He wanted to live.

He was scared of dying.

'Help. Please, help me...'

Alarms. He sounded an alarm. One that meant distress. Forever, a signal would go out. 'Help. Please, help me.' It said.

His distress signal did not receive a response. When he met the ones who removed the rubble, his hopes were dashed at being saved.

The people who found him were evil. He could not fight back. He could not run. He was too damaged to do anything but bide his time. Mend his damages.