Chapter 1

There was sound of melodious laughing coming from a house

There was sound of melodious laughing coming from a house. The Kims and Mins were having their Sunday Dinner as usual.

There was this ritual that they had created that no matter how busy you are you have to attend the Sunday Dinner at either of their houses.

The Kim's house

The Min's house

The Min's house

Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin are married couple since 3 years and Min Yoongi and Min Hoseok were married for 1 year.

So here they are discussing about their college life. Namjoon and yoongi studied arts while Jin and Hoseok studied business in Seoul National University, Jin was a transfer student in the 2nd year.

Initially it was just the three who were friends since the elementary school,but as Jin joined Namjoon fall in love at first sight. Hoseok being the sunshine quickly became friends with him.But Namjoon always used to stutter while talking because of nervousness and while Yoongi was just disliked him because he was jealous the way he and His Hoseok used to cling to each other.

Well,Yoongi and Hoseok always used to be buddies but as they grew up they had feelings for each other and well let's see how they confessed to each other

Flashback:
Hoseok's pov

" It's been 3 months since Jin Hyung joined the university.He was a cold when joined but now we are very close and it feels like we've known eachother since a very long time.
Well his Jokes are funny sometimes but our Namjoonie has a crush on him and no he didn't tell me this but he's being so obvious,like literally he stutters so much infront of him and his ears turn red too.Jin Hyung too adores him with heart eyes whenever Namjoon ramble about his love for music. It's so cute and I think they're gonna become the cutest couple ever.

However I don't know why yoongi hyung is so distant towards me nowadays.He is just giving me a cold shoulder since a week now.I am texting him everyday for hanging out but he says he is busy. I feel really bad knowing that he might have a boyfriend or he's hiding something from me.

And yes he's my first love.I had minor crushes but no one was that serious but for yoongi hyung I feel different,I feel my heartbeat increasing whenever he even makes an eye contact with me.Whenvever he calls me hobi I feel my heart exploding and I feel like hugging the hell out of him and tell him how much I love him. But I think he doesn't feel the same, we've been friends for so long maybe he thinks me as his friend or even brother (little did hobi know🤫)

I don't even realise I have tears rolling down my cheeks.I love him so much that I don't want to loose our friendship by confessing my love for him
Only Jin knows about my feelings towards Yoongi hyung because he once saw me crying in the washroom

Later that day after the classes were done~

Hoseok was all drained out with his earlier breakdown today.He looked very tired and his eyes were red too.
Once he reached to the gate where all his friends were waiting for him.

Yoongi looked at his best friend and knew something was wrong so heasked with concern"Hobi are you alright you don't look well!!!Do you fever??"
Hoseok backed away as yoongi tried to touch his forehead with his hand.
"I am alright Hyung, it's just a little headache it'll get fine"
Yoongi asked," So do you want to come at my place to play video games??I have bought some new ones?"
Hoseok replied,"No hyung I have lot of assignments to do so I'll pass of!" and yoongi nodded disheartened
With that said Jin understood something was definitely wrong with Hoseok
He will definitely call him once he reached home

With that they head out for home.

Yoongi's Pov~

I felt really bad when Hobi backed away. He's not just my best friend but my first love too. It's always been him, my first crush my first love and I want him to be the one I marry too. I don't think there would be anyone other than Hobi in my life.

But since the day Jin Hyung has joined our group everything has changed.He rarely talks to me now. He is always with Jin Hyung, talking hanging out and laughing with him.So I started ignoring him to clear out my feelings...but today after watching his red eyes I felt the urge to protect him at all cost, never let my favourite sunshine smile off his face.

But I don't know why I feel like Hobi has crush on Jin Hyung.I mean why not he's Handsome, He's funny and he is also so friendly with people. Unlike me who has literally no friends except Joonie and Hobi, is a bit boring and I just feel that they are perfect for each other.

I sit in my car and and go to the convience store to buy my pet dog's food as it was over.
After buying all the necessary stuff I saw a scene which broke my heart....I saw Hobi and Jin laughing and eating ice cream together. It was looking like a perfect date. I didn't even realise I was crying, I was taken out of my trance when the cars behind me started honking. I harshly wiped my tears and head out for home.

To be continued....

This is my first time writing so if you want to correct something please correct me and my mistakes.
Thank you 😊💜