Chapter 46

Jin was getting Taehyung ready. That's when Namjoon came out of the bathroom drying his hair. Jin looked at him and they made an eye contact for a couple of seconds. Jin looked away and started arranging their clothes for office. Namjoon sighed and pulled Jin closer by his arm.
"Jinnie it's our 8th wedding anniversary tomorrow, let's celebrate it..." Namjoon said looking into Jin's eyes while his hands were perfectly fitted into his waist.
Meanwhile Jin looked down fisting Namjoon's shirt crumbling it but right now neither of them cared.
"I have already planned something"Jin mumbled.
Namjoon raised an eyebrow asking"Ohhh did you!!What is it??"
"Ummm well----"Jin said looking hesitant.
Namjoon squeezed Jin's waist slightly giving a reassuring smile.
"I have booked a staycation resort for both of us to spend sometime together since we are not getting time for ourselves" Jin said looking directly into Namjoon's eyes.
"But you ruined my plan, I wanted to surprise you tonight" Jin whined unconsciously with a pout.
Namjoon chuckled but before he could say anything together Taehyung came and shouted "Eomma I am hungry"
They both backed away quickly.
"Tae didn't I tell you not to shout,talk in a lower voice ok?"Jin said holding Taehyung's hand and walking downstairs while a smiling Namjoon went behind them. He halted when he recalled KwangJin's words. He felt a sudden fear rush into his body,and breath got a little heavier. Namjoon made a fist and breathed deeply trying to calm down. He made his downstairs and sat on the dining table giving everybody a fake smile. Jin noticed the change in his husband's behaviour but thought of keeping quiet.

"Seok-ah where's Yoongi Hyung?" Namjoon asked sitting down on the chair.
"He's a little late today, he'll be here any minute now"Hobi said glancing towards the stairs and saw Yoongi rushing downstairs while wearing his watch.
"Here he is"Hobi said.
Jungkook saw Yoongi and loudly screamed Appa catching his attention. Yoongi smiled and kissed both his sons forehead and sitting on the chair to have breakfast.
"Appa Appa Appa Appa"Jungkook started chanting and blabbered some incoherent words while banging his spoon on the the table of the high chair.
Everyone smiled widely listening to the baby's talks
"Wae Wae my little bunny"Yoongi said looking at Jungkook who giggled loudly.
"What about Eomma Jungkookie? Say Eomma...I am feeding you yummy food right?!"Hobi said but heard Appa again.
"See this Appa's boy....why can't you call Eomma in such happy tone"Hobi huffed and gave the plate to Yoongi indicating him to feed.
Yoongi picked Jungkook up placing him on his lap and tried feeding him but Jungkook kept on squirming making grabby hands towards Hobi who was having his breakfast.
"Eomma"Jungkook cried.
Hobi kept his spoon on the plate with a huff picking Jungkook up again "You little monster you remember Eomma now" Hobi said with fake angry voice. Jungkook kept on looking at Hobi with teary eyes. Hobi wiped Jungkook's mouth and started feeding him again who now happily started eating his food clapping his hands making his parents smile.
"And I will feed this little mochi right here"Yoongi looked towards Jimin and fed him.

After sending the kids to the school the adults got ready to leave too.
"Yoongi Hobi we are going to a resort for a staycation for our 8th Anniversary" Jin said.
"That's nice!! What about Taehyung"Yoongi asked.
"Kwangie Hyung and my Eomma Appa wanted Taehyung with them for the whole day so after school the driver will drop him to my house"Jin said.
Others nodded and went off to work together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Today was Namjin's 8th Wedding Anniversary. Jin woke up with the smell of red roses which were kept besides the table of the bed. Every year on their wedding anniversary Namjoon brought Jin's favourite red roses. They had stopped giving eachother expensive gifts rather they just spend their day lavishly.     
Jin picked up the beautiful roses inhaling the sweet scent. The door opened revealing Namjoon who looked upto Jin smiling showing his dimples.
Jin stood up keeping the flowers aside. He wrapped his hands around Namjoon's waist snuggling into his chest inhaling the fresh manly cologne smell.
"Happy Anniversary Love"Namjoon said looking lovingly at Jin.
"Happy Anniversary to you too" Jin said pulling Namjoon into a kiss who kissed back without any hesitation.
They pulled out hugging eachother again.
"8 years already huh!"Namjoon said. Jin hummed.
"You don't regret marrying me right?!"Namjoon asked but mentally cursed himself for spilling out his inner thoughts.
Jin frowned and said without even thinking twice "No I don't regret even for once"
Before Jin could question him Namjoon changed the topic saying "what are we gonna say to Taehyung?"
"We'll tell him we are going to the doctor's"Jin said.
After that till Jin was getting ready, Namjoon went towards Taehyung's room to wake him up and bath him.
"Bear weak up"Namjoon said sitting on Taehyung's bed.
"You know today is Eomma and Appa's Wedding Anniversary"Namjoon said to which Taehyung opened his eyes after hearing a strange word.
"What"Taehyung asked looking at Namjoon with half closed eyes.
"Today is the day when me and your Eomma got married so we celebrate it every year and so it is our Wedding Anniversary.....Will you wish me and Eomma saying Happy Anniversary?"Namjoon asked.
Taehyung nodded kicking his blanket and rushing towards their room. Namjoon followed him to know what he is upto.
Taehyung went towards the flowers which were kept on bed took two of them out hiding them under duvet. Jin came out of the bathroom drying his hair.

Taehyung ran upto him and dragged both of them and made them stand together. He took the rose and gave them with a big boxy smile.
"Happy Annivary Eomma Appa, I love you"
Jin and Namjoon laughed heartedly taking the flowers from Taehyung who jumped clapping his hands.
Jin picked Taehyung up kissing all over his face making him giggle loudly.
"How is my Tae bear so so cute"Jin said hugging the hell out of Taehyung.
In return Taehyung kissed his Eomma's cheeks.
"My bear it is not Annivary but anniversary ok? And Eomma Appa also loves their little Tae the most"Namjoon said pressing a long kiss on Taehyung's crown of head.

Their precious moment was ruined by Hobi's call;
"Jin Hyung why are guys not here yet? Taehyung will be late for school" Hobi said and Jin looked at wall clock and widen his eyes quickly saying"Hobi we are late please serve the breakfast for him we'll be back in 5 minutes"

"Taehyung comeon you will be late for school, no wasting time now"Jin said.
"No I don't want to go to school today...I want to go with Eomma and Appa"Taehyung said giving Namjoon puppy eyes.
The couple looked at eachother and said"Tae school is important today me and eomma have to go to doctor so I promise we will go to the park tomorrow ok"
Taehyung eyes sparkled"Yes I want to go to park"
"Ok now let's get ready for school....Joonie call Kwangie Hyung and tell him to pick Taehyung from school"Jin said dragging Taehyung without listening to Namjoon.
Namjoon looked at his phone screen and dialled KwangJin's number.
"Hello Hyung ummm me and Jin are going out today and can you please pick Taehyung from his school.....ummm only if you don't mind" Namjoon talked while stuttering.
"I would love to spend time with Taehyung today and what time I have to pick him up??" KwangJin asked.
"At 12"Namjoon answered while the other mumbled a small yes. He sighed in relief and got ready for the day.

After Breakfast Namjin sat in the car and started driving towards their destination. They were casually talking while listening to music.
"Jinnie how long will it take?" Namjoon whined looking at road.
"Idk maybe in 10 minutes" Jin said while concentrating on the driving making Namjoon huff for the nth time.
(Just for a fact that even the wifes can drive while husband is sitting beside him/her;
ps- I'm a feminist so I want equality in everything 🙂)

They finally reached after hearing alot of Namjoon's nagging. As soon as they opened their room Namjoon went towards the bed and laid down like a starfish. Jin gave him a annoyed look and cuddled Namjoon by laying on top of Namjoon who hugged Jin by waist.
"Let's cuddle"Namjoon mumbled.
"No you lazy ass I have something for you,also we a lot of things to talk about" Jin said trying to get out of Namjoon's grip.
"Fine"Namjoon groaned leaving Jin and getting up.

It was past lunch time and for now Jin was tiptoed and covered Namjoon's eyes while dragging him towards the destination. He uncovered his eyes and looked for Namjoon's reaction who had kept his mouth open and eyes wide. He had arranged all the table and decorated with white flowers which Namjoon really liked.
"Do you like it"Jin asked.
"Ofcourse Dumbo I really love it, I had seen all these romantic stuff in movies and dramas but this is so so amazing" Namjoon said with sparkling eyes.
Jin chuckled and said"Aigoo I got to see my old Joonie bear after a very long time....."Jin said holding Namjoon's hands and leading him towards the table.
They talked for a while forgetting about every issue of theirs just enjoying the current moment.

To be continued.....😊💜